Thread: Don't know where to post this...

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Don't know where to post this...

I have a 20 tm Yahoo dynasty league. I'm looking to replace a manager. He isn't making the right moves to improve his team. This team is the worst in the league. It is the Houston Astros of our league...

I need someone who knows their prospects/young players and who likes a challenge. We are definitely an active group so trading is possible. Although this team doesn't have many trade chips. We use FAAB and this team has the most money to spend. All players that are called up get put on waivers and will go to the highest bidder (Will Myers, Tavares, Hamilton). Examples of waivers that just cleared:

Gyorko-$150 out of 167 budget
    Bradley-$163 out of 213 budget
    Fernandez-$190 out of 190 budget

So you can see that a lot is spent to secure prospects. If you don't know who any of the guys listed above are, do not email me! I need someone who will be active and build this team with youth. Not someone who is going to trade Shelby Miller for Paul Konerko just to get some extra stats. Realize that this team may finish in last and needs a rebuild. There is ZERO chance of even making the playoffs with this team this season. If you are interested and fit the criteria above, send me an email with a little about your experience and YOUR top ten prospects that have never appeared in a major league game. I will then send you the roster to look over and decide if you want in. Thanks. [email protected]
    C-Toews, Richards, Brassard
    LW-Sedin, Vanek, Filatov, Versteeg
    RW-Okposo, Setoguchi, Mueller
    D-Burns, Letang, Pronger, Blake, Babchuk, Lashoff
    G-Luongo, Price

20 team keeper, keep whole team.
    G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, SOG, FW, W, GAA, SV, SHO

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Bump...team still available. Very active league just not a great team. Some highlights...

Shelby Miller
    C-Toews, Richards, Brassard
    LW-Sedin, Vanek, Filatov, Versteeg
    RW-Okposo, Setoguchi, Mueller
    D-Burns, Letang, Pronger, Blake, Babchuk, Lashoff
    G-Luongo, Price

20 team keeper, keep whole team.
    G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, SOG, FW, W, GAA, SV, SHO