Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who wants/needs Emery?

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Who wants/needs Emery?

I don\'t even think Sin Bin is right, but he\'s the closest!

Honestly, I don\'t see why LA would sign him. If his atitude is to rock\'n\'roll and he\'s distracted in shitsville Ottawa, you want to find out what hapens to him in LA?

Seriously, no team needs to take a chance on a guy with a bad attitude over one of their rookies or anyone else they can acquire... Cloutier, Mason, Fernandez, Rolloson, Lalime, Kolzig (Raycroft if your a Leaf fan) etc... any one of these guys will at least not sit around and moan if they have to play back up.

Emery failed as a starter this year and he\'s to cocky to be a back up so why would you want that on your team?

He\'s in Europe for a year and then he\'ll make an announcement that he\'s done some sould searching and is ready to come back. He\'ll sign as a tandem/backup with a team and then either fight his way back or retire.
    Limited Keeper - Keep 5
    Auction draft with a budget of $600. Whatever is left becomes your acquisition budget for the season. At the end of the season 50% of your budget is carried over to the next year.
    Keeper players are taxed +$10 for forwards with over 75 pts. +$5 for forwards under 74pts. +$0 for forwards under 50pts.
    D = +$10 for 65pts +$5 for under 64pts +$0 under 40
    G = +$10 for 32W +$5 for under 31W & +$0 under 15W

(G) (A) 25, (+/-) 5, (PIM) 3, (PPG) 7.5, (PPA) 5, (SHG) 10, (SHA) 7.5
    (SOG) 1 (W) 50, (L) -20, (GA) -5, (SV) 2, (SHO) 50

Dobber Sports Stud

I don\'t think it will be Binghampton, Sin Bin. Ottawa wants him off the team. His antics are beyond repair, me thinks. To many bridges have been burned.

93213. I agree that there are several experienced goaltenders that could be available to teams. The one thing that he has going for him, and maybe the only thing right now, is youth.

Ottawa will probably have to buy him out. I agree that it is unlikely that most teams would take a chance on him. Maybe the only way would be if Ottawa was willing to eat Khabibulin\'s contract with Chicago saving the cap space.

I considered Theodore\'s status in Colorado. He had all of that stuff happen in the late stages of his career in Montreal. He had horrible year in Colorado. He then comes back and has a good year. Who would have thought? I am sure that Colorado are thankful that they didn\'t get rid of him.

Emery probably doesn\'t deserve that patience in Ottawa but I could see him making a comeback.

In a previous post, the Russian Super League, was mentioned as a destination. That might come to be. I would like to see him try his antics in Siberia.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Sin Bin wrote:
    Binghampton?
    I know lifer, he is gone from the Sens. Just a little joke.
    Looking for a league

Woodbridge Wild

JFHL Cup Champions 08-09 & 10-11

Dobber Sports Wizard

My thursday night beer league needs a back up. Anyone know how I can get a hold of his agent? Wonder if he\'d give me a ride in his hummer? Though, I don\'t like being late...:laugh:
    Limited Keeper - Keep 5
    Auction draft with a budget of $600. Whatever is left becomes your acquisition budget for the season. At the end of the season 50% of your budget is carried over to the next year.
    Keeper players are taxed +$10 for forwards with over 75 pts. +$5 for forwards under 74pts. +$0 for forwards under 50pts.
    D = +$10 for 65pts +$5 for under 64pts +$0 under 40
    G = +$10 for 32W +$5 for under 31W & +$0 under 15W

(G) (A) 25, (+/-) 5, (PIM) 3, (PPG) 7.5, (PPA) 5, (SHG) 10, (SHA) 7.5
    (SOG) 1 (W) 50, (L) -20, (GA) -5, (SV) 2, (SHO) 50

Dobber Sports Stud

Sin Bin: I know where you come from. I understood your comment. I always look forward to your comments.

93213: You don\'t hold out much promise. At the end of the day, we will see. I thought the same of Theodore last year. Wish I had tried harder to get him now. (only for trade bait purposes)