Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Flyers Number 2 most hated player...

Torture

Default Flyers Number 2 most hated player...

Everyone hands stuff out the door also by the way. The \"home advantage\" is about fans making it impossible for you to play in the rink (obv when you are the visiting team). Thats all this is.
    Lies! No free shirts are handed out at the Dome! And for the most part everybody wears red jerseys.

Dobber Sports Pro

Obviously, SS is the all time most hated player for flyers fans. But now it is whiny crosby.

I love being a Flyers fan. The fact that we are so passionate about our team that we go to bold measures to defend them... wouldnt have it any other way.

Does anyone here (non flyers fans) feel that OV did drive?
    He def. could have kept on skating even though he crossed legs with Umberger.:angry:
    Follow me on X! Renegade_H

16 team Banger league
    G,A,PPP,BLK,HITS,PIM,SOG,W,GAA,S%,SAVES

FWDS
    Robertson, Stamkos, Kyrou, Huberdeau, Necas, Carlsson, Rossi, McMichael, Coleman, Gaudreau, Schwartz, Kuzmenko, Hathaway, Hoglander, Domi, Barbashev, Newhook

DMEN
    Montour, Burns, Hanifin, Sanheim, Walman, Pionk, Provorov

GOALIES
    Fluery, Montembeault, Wedgewood, Raanta

Injured
    F. Andersen, Landeskog, Hamilton

PROSPECT POOL
    Kasper, Moore, Ostlund, Yurov, Morrow, Zellweger, Nazar

Dobber Sports Pro

I am not a Flyers Fan and I LOVE AO.

That being said, His dive was BIGGER than the Triple Lindy!!!

Yeah, RJ took out his left leg, but he could have skated on one leg all the way down to say hello to Huet. Frustration and the time slipping away in the game led to that dive. AO usually gives the hits, not cries like Sissy Crosby. Flyers have had some nice run ins with him and more are on the way if they can close out Das Krapital.
    6Team/Points Only H2H Keep: 37+3goalies Start: 13F/6D/2G
    FWD = G(2), A(1), PP/SH(+1), GW(+2), SHOG(1)
    DEF = G(3), A(2), PP/SH(+1), GW(+2), SHOG(1)
    GOAL = W(3), OTL(1), SO(+2), SV(.10)

FOR: Malkin Ovechkin Kessel Stepan Gaborik Zetterberg Carter Vanek Pacioretty Duchene Skinner Lupul Hornqvist Perron Semin Okposo Byfuglien Granlund Bennett Strome Bjugstad Nichushkin Yakupov Galchenyuk Grigorenko Kuznetsov Kucherov Etem Burakovsky
    D: Letang Goligoski Kronwall Voynov JustinSchultz Hedman RyanMurphy AdamLarsson Pulock Sproul
    G: Lundqvist Lehtonen Schneider

Dobber Sports Padawan

I heard that TSN had higher ratings for the Philly/Caps game than CBC did for Boston/Montreal last Tuesday night.

That\'s because everyone wants to see these two grind it out. Lots of skill and lots of physicality on both sides. Not to mention how energectic the Flyer\'s fans get. It\'s an awesome series to watch.

Are Domi or Tucker anywhere on the most hated list in Philly?

I remember that dude that crashed through the glass of the penalty box while he was arguing with Domi, and that other guy that had the huge orange mohawk screaming through the seam of the glass at Domi during warmup.

Love it.

...if I might add, we are currently dating, and she is quite a handful in the bedroom...

Dobber Sports Expert

I think it\'s also bc most people expected the boston - mtl series to be a pushover and they haven\'t checked out how tight it really is.

Dobber Sports Sage

Torture wrote:
    Lies! No free shirts are handed out at the Dome! And for the most part everybody wears red jerseys.
    Torture, Calgary is flat out insane. I\'d love to go to a game there, esp a playoff game at that. I\'m just saying most rinks these days will hand something out. It\'s not always a shirt (maybe a towel like in Anaheim?), but typically something is handed out. Just because the Flyers hand out orange shirts, I dont think that should take anything away from their fans...

Conversely I think there is a lot of intimidation given from Calgary fans who all rock red jerseys that they paid for in full. Kudos Flames faithful.
    @tlucarelli on twitter

Dobber Sports Pro

I will also point out that they asked the fans to wear orange; and the flyers and the nhl do not currently sell the old orange flyers jersey (they will return next year). Therefore, giving out T-shirts eliminates the rift, as every flyers fan i know owns at least one jersey, just at the present most are either black or white, and with the Caps in road whites, they don\'t want home fans wearing their away jerseys. It just looks cooler when everyone is in the same color in the seats.

I think people here know my secret love for Calgary if they pay attention to my posts. Iggy\'s da man.
    14 team league - 16 Keepers max 2 goalies - G,A,P,+/-,PPP,SHP,SOG,PIM, FW, W, GAA,SV, SV%, SHO

Use the Schwartz

C: Mike Richards (lw) Henrik Sedin, Strome, Kuznetsov
    RW: Iginla, Voracek, Eriksson (lw), Gagner (c)
    LW: Parise, Nash, Schwartz
    D: Karlsson, Barrie, Hedman
    G: Luongo, Crawford

might dump one of eriksson or gagner to keep Leddy

@Rusty_Pickles Tweet Tweet.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Stevens is by far the most hated player. as for 2nd, i\'d have to think that Marty comes in ahead of AO. no other player has did us in more than Marty. just the thot of the devils coming to town is enuff to worry about how bad we\'re gonna lose. as much as i love watching him play i will be praying that we don\'t have to go thru jersey.

as for the knock on the fans, ya theyre nuts. the game i seen at the old Spectrum almost had a fight in the stands with some loud devils fans there was even some confrontations between some flyer fans and Danyeko. thot for sure he was going to come into the stands lol. what more could you ask for. i dont agree with any fan being touched but after the crap in Ottawa last year and that poor fan from Buffalo no one should be saying anything about the Flyers fans. that was by far the most disgusting show of loyalty i have ever heard of.
    H2H Points
    Protect- roster:18 + prospects:7
    F- Tavares, M.Richards, Lecavalier, Kovalchuk, Horton, Hossa, Purcell, Hartnell, Pominville, Simmonds
    D- Doughty, Hedman, Boyle, Meszaros, Wideman
    G- Fleury, Halak, Vokoun

Prospects-
    F- Bowman, Coyle, Adam, Zibenajad, Geoffrion
    D- Savard, Wishart
    G- Hackett, Jones

Dobber Sports Padawan

I was at that game between Ottawa and Buffalo, and was walking by that section when the whole thing happened.

The usual trash talk going back and forth, then it got heated and of course it led to some punches being thrown.

Here\'s the thing, the woman from Buffalo started throwing punches first! Naturaly a traditional scrum breaks out.

Then in the paper the next day, they had some quotes from the husband of the wife who was \'attacked\'. He said \"they were just celebrating the Sabre\'s victory, when two angry Sens fans who were walking by just plain came in to the section and started swinging\".

Wrong.

Those two guys were part of the same row those Buffalo fans were in, and yes, they were involved in the scrum. But no, they were not two fans that just decided to attack two Buffalo fans.

Everyone involved from both sides was at fault in this one.

...if I might add, we are currently dating, and she is quite a handful in the bedroom...

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

As a Flyers fan, I put Barnaby and Kasparaitis ahead of Stevens. I hate cheapshot-artists that won\'t even drop the gloves. Barnaby\'s blindsided jump on Snow then a headbutt to Brindamour during a brawl was disgusting and Tucker\'s 3rd man in on Lacroix was even worse. I respected Stevens for as much I hated him; at least he backed up his actions.
    Right now, I can\'t remember anyone more hated than Cindy is right now.

Dobber Sports Pro

Damn, the link didn\'t work. lol

Cindy is by far the most hated at present, no one else is even close....

http://www.mightymikerichards.com/

click under fun artwork and view cannonfather2 :laugh:

Kiss the ring Cindy!
    14 team league - 16 Keepers max 2 goalies - G,A,P,+/-,PPP,SHP,SOG,PIM, FW, W, GAA,SV, SV%, SHO

Use the Schwartz

C: Mike Richards (lw) Henrik Sedin, Strome, Kuznetsov
    RW: Iginla, Voracek, Eriksson (lw), Gagner (c)
    LW: Parise, Nash, Schwartz
    D: Karlsson, Barrie, Hedman
    G: Luongo, Crawford

might dump one of eriksson or gagner to keep Leddy

@Rusty_Pickles Tweet Tweet.