Other than the Calgary series, this has been my favourite series thus far, especially in the last 2 games. I think there are a number of compelling reasons to watch this series.

1. Price - DUH! Potentially the next great goalie in the NHL watching him step up and learn how to play in the NHL is an amazing privilege, and he wasnt doing really well before the playoffs. What an amazing show being put on by an amazing young talent.

2. Lucic - How often do you get to see a surprise like him blossom in front of your eyes? He\'s becoming the next top notch Power Forward. On the 1st line and 1st PP unit he\'s becoming a force and the 2nd most dangerous Bruin and the biggest force in the series. If Julien and the Boston coaching staff knew how to set up a PP unit he\'d plant himself in front of the net and be even more effective.

3. Kommisarek vs Lucic - I talked in a different thread about how there weren\'t a lot of classic battles in the playoffs anymore but this has potential. They seem to meet up every shift and it usually results in a bone rattling hit. If they were only allowed to battle in front of the net as well.

4. Clashing styles - This may be the series where the team that imposes its style matters most. It was obvious yesterday that if the Habs didnt play their fast skating game they were gonna have a rough time. When the game got slow Boston looked like the better team and it as only a questionable pick that freed Montreal up for a goal.