Thread: Patrick Roy\'s Remparts eliminated

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Patrick Roy\'s Remparts eliminated

The Gatineau Olympiques have eliminated Roy\'s Quebec Remparts by winning 5-2. Three of the Piques\' goals came from Claude Giroux. Roy says his team\'s series against Chicoutimi drained a lot of energy from them. He says his decision about his future as a coach is already taken, stating that he wished to talk with the Rempart\'s co-owner before making the decision public. Gatineau\'s Robert Guertin arena was sold out once again for yesterday\'s game. Quebec\'s home games at Le Colisée Pepsi were also sold out (15 400 seats) and scalpers were seen selling tickets for those junior games. At each Rempart powerplay, they showed a clip of former Rempart Alexander Radulov saying \'\'jeu de puissance\'\'/ power play. I guess Barry Trotz wasn\'t consulted about having Radulov having anything to do with their power play. Go Olympiques Go and go away Trotz go away !
    My keeper squad on this 10 team, no positional requirement league (except 1 goalie and 1 NHL team). Points only: Parise, Kopitar, Hemsky, Brunette, J Staal, Okposo, Doan, Roy, O.Jokinen, Giroux, Krejci, Oshie, Eberle, Little, Filpulla, Steen, Filatov, Hudler, H.Lundqvist, + NHL Team LA.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

any word on Espo\'s playoff performance?
    above average below average or just mediocre???

Dobber Sports Ace

He did real good on home ice during their series against Chicoutimi, shied away when in Chicoutimi. Afterwards, he lacked opportunism during their series against Gatineau. He had many scoring opportunities but he couldn\'t capitalise.
    My keeper squad on this 10 team, no positional requirement league (except 1 goalie and 1 NHL team). Points only: Parise, Kopitar, Hemsky, Brunette, J Staal, Okposo, Doan, Roy, O.Jokinen, Giroux, Krejci, Oshie, Eberle, Little, Filpulla, Steen, Filatov, Hudler, H.Lundqvist, + NHL Team LA.

Dobber Sports Genius

so does this mean roy is headed to the nhl as a coach?
    Roto type keeper league.We keep any 6 ;15 teams , 3 div. of 5.We play 3 lines , 3 def. and start 2 goalies.6 BN.Stats are 1pt. for goals and assists , 2pts. for W , tie(O.T. or S.O. loss) 1pt. S.O. 1pt.Weekly line-up from Mon. to Sun. Total pts. per line against other teams lines.

LW - Ovechkin , Drouin ,Steen , Huberdeau
    RW - Nash , Callahan , Nyquist
    C - B. Schenn , Fisher , R.N.H. , St. Louis , T. Johnson
    Def.- E. Johnson , Gologoski , Suter , Doughty , O.E.L.
    G - Scheinder , Dubnyk , Lack

Dobber Sports Ninja

I hope not. The less of Roy that I have to see as an NHL fan the better.

Dobber Sports Ace

You\'re safe for now Doulos. Roy just confirmed he\'ll be back behind the bench of the Q\'s Quebec Remparts next season.

Dobber Sports Master

Gatineau vs Halifax
    Giroux vs Voracek
    Can\'t wait.
    30 GM Commish Dynasty
    G A +/- PIM PPP SOG W GAA SV
    Start: 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D, 1Utl, 1G
    C:Savard,Filpulla,Arnott,Ott,Boyd,Weight,Rupp
    LW:Heatley,Morrow,Sullivan,Tambellini,Bissonnette, Pierro-Zabotel
    RW: Hemsky,Backes,Orr,Tikhonov,Artyukhin,Ortmeyer
    D:EJ,Ehrhoff,Hjalmarsson,Babchuk,Commodore
    G: M.A.Fleury,Deslauriers,Koskinen,Monnino

Dobber Sports Guru

sweet. go moose!

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

It\'s going to be a great series between two great teams. I wish one of these teams was hosting the Mem Cup this year and then we could possibly see both these teams in the final tournament. Giroux is a little package with sooo much to prove. Voracek is a future fantasy stud I am thinking. Just don\'t like the fact that Columbus owns his rights.

Great Series to watch. Can\'t wait.
    Z..
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..