Thread: Robert Nilsson

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Robert Nilsson

Robert Nilsson also received a 3 year/5.5 million dollar contract today.

This is a pretty solid deal.

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Robert Nilsson

He\'s still not drafted in my keeper league- he\'s definitely on my radar. Inconsistant but promising.
    My keeper squad on this 10 team, no positional requirement league (except 1 goalie and 1 NHL team). Points only: Parise, Kopitar, Hemsky, Brunette, J Staal, Okposo, Doan, Roy, O.Jokinen, Giroux, Krejci, Oshie, Eberle, Little, Filpulla, Steen, Filatov, Hudler, H.Lundqvist, + NHL Team LA.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Robert Nilsson

nice!!!! EDM is filling up that core!!! man they\'re going to be deadly soon. It hurts that they dont have any picks in the first three rounds but I think Kevin Lowe made the right move, they have a 2-3 year window now to make things happen, with most of the prospects such as Gagner to still be RFA\'s... and Penner should break out next year and be a dominant powerforward to bang bodies and open up space for hemsky to weave magic.

Then they\'ll have a dangerous second line with the rookies that with their explosive speed should be able to outskate and out skill most teams second line dmen and checking units.

Follow that up with a great checking lines on third and fourth line that showed us, or well Brodziak showed us that can score, EDM is looking pretty damn good heading into next year!!!

ps. dont forget about sourays boomer on the point next year on the power play, with Gagner and Hemsky QBing and feeding him awesome one timers we can expect big things there.

one thing to question, where are all the centers going to go once horcoff is healthy??? (Gagner who will probably stay at LW, Cogs, Stoll, Horcoff, Brodziak)
    H2H Keeper League, 16 teams, finished 2nd

Crosby, Gagner, Connolly, Moller, Couture
    Hemsky, Okposo, Stafford, Radulov
    Filatov, Raymond, Macarthur, S Kostitsyn, Tlusty, A Kostitsyn
    Seabrook, Franson, Carle, Letang, Yandle
    Garon, Rolo, JDD, Anderson
    Farm:
    JvR,Soderberg, Backlund, Helenius, Neuvirth, Varlamov, Dubnyk, J Boychuk, Shattenkirk

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Robert Nilsson

Stephane Richer wrote:
    He\'s still not drafted in my keeper league- he\'s definitely on my radar. Inconsistant but promising.
    Same for me monsieur Richer, Nillson is not drafted. He might be inconsistent, but the players he will be playing with will be producing, so expect Nillson to produce at the same rate.

Other than Nillson, Gagner and Cogliano are not drafted in our keeper league!
    QHL Stanley Cup champion 2006-07, 2007-08, 2008-09
    www.thephysicsofhockey.com

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Robert Nilsson

Go for Gagner, then Cogliano before drafting Nilsson you lucky guy!
    My keeper squad on this 10 team, no positional requirement league (except 1 goalie and 1 NHL team). Points only: Parise, Kopitar, Hemsky, Brunette, J Staal, Okposo, Doan, Roy, O.Jokinen, Giroux, Krejci, Oshie, Eberle, Little, Filpulla, Steen, Filatov, Hudler, H.Lundqvist, + NHL Team LA.

Administrator

Default Robert Nilsson

nilsson had better be coming up strong, he is one of the keys to that smyth deal
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg