Thread: Flyers shuffle lines - Umberger on 4th

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Flyers shuffle lines - Umberger on 4th

Ed Moran is reporting that after the Flyers practice, it looks like Kapanen will be out of the lineup, while Umberger will skate on the 4th line with Dowd and Cote. It is interesting to note also that coach Stevens was quoted saying \"I like the way our other lines have meshed in and [Umberger] is a utility guy. Before the game is over he may play all four lines. That\'s a role we\'ve used him in before.\"

Jason Smith will be back and is acting like nothing was ever wrong.

Also...
    Defenseman Randy Jones and winger Steve Downie missed practice and are reported to be suffering from an \"inner-body\" flu. Their status will be determined today.
    They didnt mention who would be skating on the top three lines, but my guesses are something along the lines of

Prospal-Briere-Hartnell
    Thoresen-Richards-Lupul
    Upshall-Carter-Knuble
    Umberger-Dowd-Cote
    @tlucarelli on twitter

I...am your father.

I mentioned this in my ramblings - the Umberger part - this morning. This is a deep team, any one of these guys could pop or drop next year. They\'re not even using quality players like Downie and Potulny. I like this team.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Sage

As do I Dobber...as do I...
    @tlucarelli on twitter