Thread: Chara??

The Magnificent One

Default Chara??

so i like to think i have learned alot about fantasy hockey over the last yr but i still am learning the game.

Why was Chara booed so much everytime he touched the puck last night?
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Master

Default Chara??

not 100% but i think it has to do with his days as a Sen.
    30 GM Commish Dynasty
    G A +/- PIM PPP SOG W GAA SV
    Start: 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D, 1Utl, 1G
    C:Savard,Filpulla,Arnott,Ott,Boyd,Weight,Rupp
    LW:Heatley,Morrow,Sullivan,Tambellini,Bissonnette, Pierro-Zabotel
    RW: Hemsky,Backes,Orr,Tikhonov,Artyukhin,Ortmeyer
    D:EJ,Ehrhoff,Hjalmarsson,Babchuk,Commodore
    G: M.A.Fleury,Deslauriers,Koskinen,Monnino

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Chara??

I think it was because he lost his mind earlier this year in a game vs the Habs and he pounded Latendresse...
    Under Construction

The Magnificent One

Default Chara??

well that would do it lol.. just didnt know thanxs. they mad booed him everytime he touched the puck and they checked him over and over and over again
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Chara??

gutsandglory wrote:
    I think it was because he lost his mind earlier this year in a game vs the Habs and he pounded Latendresse...
    I think this was the likely reason.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Chara??

newper114 wrote:
    Why was Chara booed so much everytime he touched the puck last night?
    I believe I read somewhere that Montreal has the city with the shortest men in Canada. Therefore it\'s only natural that they boo the freakishly tall Slovak.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Chara??

Your information is not adequate Commish, sorry but the text is in French http://www.stat.gouv.qc.ca/publicati...rait_nov07.pdf. It\'s too bad that people boo Chara so much though- it\'s the same in Ottawa. Maybe it\'s a sign he\'s a great player.
    My keeper squad on this 10 team, no positional requirement league (except 1 goalie and 1 NHL team). Points only: Parise, Kopitar, Hemsky, Brunette, J Staal, Okposo, Doan, Roy, O.Jokinen, Giroux, Krejci, Oshie, Eberle, Little, Filpulla, Steen, Filatov, Hudler, H.Lundqvist, + NHL Team LA.

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Chara??

fans in montreal boo their OWN players, there\'s no real logic involved here

The Great One

Default Chara??

repenttokyo wrote:
    fans in montreal boo their OWN players, there\'s no real logic involved here
    Agreed. You\'re really playing with fire when you start trying to apply logic to the actions of a habs fan. When you encounter one its best to avoid eye contact and get out of its way. Whatever you do dont try talking hockey to it. They have a funny way of interpreting any question you might ask as- \"how many cups has your team won?\".

Good luck out there...