Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: WASHINGTON or PHILADELPHIA???

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default WASHINGTON or PHILADELPHIA???

What a game last night. That place was sooooo loud and what a comeback. It\'s been a long time since I witnessed that good of a game in the playoffs. The atmosphere was just electric.

One fan was so pumped on the way home on 66 it started to pour and a guy in a Caps jersey was riding in the back of a drop top BMW with his hands straight up in the air. Did they ever stop to put up the top? Nope.
    Looking for a league

Woodbridge Wild

JFHL Cup Champions 08-09 & 10-11

Dobber Sports Wizard

What a great game by Philly today. They were flying around and giving no time or space. Full marks for the effort a nice win.
    Looking for a league

Woodbridge Wild

JFHL Cup Champions 08-09 & 10-11

Dobber Sports Ninja

AW,

Thanks for the links!
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Master

I have been watching some crystal clear, 800k streams from this website: http://www2.myp2p.eu/competition.php...line=icehockey

The live feeds from VS which play in Windows Media Player are fantastic. No complaints about them whatsoever. I\'m actually impressed with them.

AW