Thread: SJ vs DAL Game

Dobber Sports Sage

Default SJ vs DAL Game

PIM record anyone? Are these two trying to go for the record or what? No, they are just both playing playoff hockey! From Joe Thornton to Milan Michalek to Stephane Robidas (3 of the most gentlemanly like players in the game)- all gettin into the rough stuff. Already 101 PIM in 1st period alone! hmy: Wowwza! I guess they\'re making up for the boring PHI vs PIT game today.

Edit: Thornton PUMBLED Ott (finally that little shart got what was coming to him). Shelley almost raped Hagman (fortunately for Hagman, the other 4 DAL players jumped in on Shelley). Michalek fought some noname dman and got a little bloodied (yes, MICHALEK fought!). Robidas hit from behizzle. Jeez. Hard to keep track of all the misconducts in this one. Couple more fights, a double minors, and a few meezly 2 minutes in the box penalties (:dry: Phhh).
    The League in London (20 Team Multi-Cat H2H $100 Dynasty League) - Season 11
    ... In memory of "The Net Detective"
    C Pinto kDach Hayton Roy / Lowry Bjugstad Blueger Carrick
    LW Lehkonen Knies kJohnson Greenway / Laferriere Reichel Luostarinen Kartye Grebyonkin Buchelnikov
    RW
    Quinn Joseph Roslovic Chinakhov / Kakko Glass Brink O'Connor Holmberg Berggren Tuomaala
    D
    Werenski Hronek Power Guhle McCabe Roy / Gudas Raddysh Pachal Evans Cormier
    G
    Swayman / Hill Mrazek Ivanov Kokko

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default SJ vs DAL Game

And I was hoping Avery would get me some PIM\'s today!

Thornton and Michalek unexpectedly just did the trick!

Looked like Ott wanted nothing to do with Thornton....

...if I might add, we are currently dating, and she is quite a handful in the bedroom...