Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: PIT VS PHI GAME- Crosby NOT playing...

Dobber Sports Expert

Default PIT VS PHI GAME- Crosby NOT playing...

Oh and I didn\'t know you had applied your vast medical knowledge to Crosby, examined him, and determined that he was \'not injured\'. But now that you have let us all know, I am glad that you did, and that the hospital computers are being put to good use for posting on Dobberhockey.com.

Dobber Sports Expert

sorry Doulos, that wasn\'t aimed at you.

Dobber Sports Sage

repenttokyo wrote:
    crosby is injured and doesn\'t play, so he\'s a *****. lecavalier is injured and doesn\'t play so he is a hero. you don\'t make any sense.

I\'m Canadian, but you\'re just a jackass, and you don\'t know what you are talking about. Enjoy your fallacy of what \'Canadian hockey\' really means. Is there anyway you can trade with Rusty Pickles and sit out of posting during the playoffs instead of him?

Lol THERE YOU GO! Im the drunk one here right?:laugh: Crosby is NOT injured. As Rusty clearly stated, and as TSN clearly stated, he is not playing because of the RISK of getting injured. HE IS NOT INJURED. No, Lecavalier is not a hero. He is simply the better all around hockey player who is not afraid to play old time hockey.

PS. I won\'t argue with Duolos. I too think Crosby (maybe Malkin) will be the leading point getter in the series. I just think by Crosby not playing PHI is definately winning the physical AND NOW, mental battle between the two teams. Crosby and management are AFRAID to play PHI. Is that what hockey is about? No. Grow some balls and play some hockey. End of story.

EDIT: So your telling me he is not playing because he is injured? Tell me, when did he suffer this injury? and where? Your telling me, after hearing/watching the game versus PHI he just/management just doesn\'t want him to play? You\'re telling me there is 0% chance they/he just doesn\'t want to play? Hm Ok. I guess you have the right to free speech and thought no matter how wrong you are :laugh: . Just kidding. Maybe you are right. Im just saying, I, along with several others think he, Sidney Crosby, is a softie. Alright, thank you.
    The League in London (20 Team Multi-Cat H2H $100 Dynasty League) - Season 11
    ... In memory of "The Net Detective"
    C Pinto kDach Hayton Roy / Lowry Bjugstad Blueger Carrick
    LW Lehkonen Knies kJohnson Greenway / Laferriere Reichel Luostarinen Kartye Grebyonkin Buchelnikov
    RW
    Quinn Joseph Roslovic Chinakhov / Kakko Glass Brink O'Connor Holmberg Berggren Tuomaala
    D
    Werenski Hronek Power Guhle McCabe Roy / Gudas Raddysh Pachal Evans Cormier
    G
    Swayman / Hill Mrazek Ivanov Kokko

Dobber Sports Expert

ben10rules wrote:
    repenttokyo wrote:
    crosby is injured and doesn\'t play, so he\'s a *****. lecavalier is injured and doesn\'t play so he is a hero. you don\'t make any sense.

I\'m Canadian, but you\'re just a jackass, and you don\'t know what you are talking about. Enjoy your fallacy of what \'Canadian hockey\' really means. Is there anyway you can trade with Rusty Pickles and sit out of posting during the playoffs instead of him?

Lol THERE YOU GO! Im the drunk one here right?:laugh: Crosby is NOT injured. As Rusty clearly stated, and as TSN clearly stated, he is not playing because of the RISK of getting injured. HE IS NOT INJURED. No, Lecavalier is not a hero. He is simply the better all around hockey player who is not afraid to play old time hockey.
    I\'m sorry, do you mean in
    this post where he specifically mentions it is because his high ankle strain is keeping him out of the game?

Dobber Sports Expert

ben10rules wrote:
    EDIT: So your telling me he is not playing because he is injured? Tell me, when did he suffer this injury? and where? Your telling me, after hearing/watching the game versus PHI he just/management just doesn\'t want him to play? You\'re telling me there is 0% chance they/he just doesn\'t want to play? Hm Ok. I guess you have the right to free speech and thought no matter how wrong you are :laugh: . Just kidding. Maybe you are right. Im just saying, I, along with several others think he, Sidney Crosby, is a softie. Alright, thank you.

do you actually watch hockey?

Dobber Sports Sage

Yes, that high ankle sprain that he fell subject to months ago? And has played how many games since being 100% healthy and healed of that injury? Once again, you\'re telling me you actually beleive that rubbish? You think there is no chance he isn\'t playing because they don\'t want him to hurt his gentle little self? Hell, I would sit Crosby out of this one if I were management. I wouldn\'t want my little angel to get picked on/injured at the hands of an established physical/violent team. But okay, fine. You\'re entitled to that opinion. Im done arguing.
    LW Lehkonen Knies kJohnson Greenway / Laferriere Reichel Luostarinen Kartye Grebyonkin Buchelnikov
    RW
    Quinn Joseph Roslovic Chinakhov / Kakko Glass Brink O'Connor Holmberg Berggren Tuomaala
    D
    G

Dobber Sports Expert

you are like a child who wanders into the room in the middle of a conversation and demands to know what is happening.

Dobber Sports Sage

just for the record, it is not your ever-so-wise opinions that have gotten me riled up. Just the personal insults/name calling which most of you \"grown men\" initially threw at me. Once again, Im done arguing with all of you. I gave my opinion, as I was entitled to do so, only to check back and see all the poo-mouth remarks swung back at me. Very classy you guys
    RW
    D
    G

Dobber Sports Expert

poo mouth, eh? it\'s my favourite line from the big lebowski.

Dobber Sports Expert

oh, btw, calling someone you have never met and can\'t respond a \'vagina\', very classy on your part indeed and worthy of commendation. we all have a lot to learn from the ben10rules school of etiquette.

Dobber Sports Sage

Actually, I met him but thanks for jumping to that conclusion B)
    RW
    D
    G

Dobber Sports Expert

ben10rules wrote:
    Actually, I met him but thanks for jumping to that conclusion B)
    Did he know you were a doctor when you performed your \'examination\'?

oh, and did you call him names to his face?

Dobber Sports Sage

Nope, just thanked him for the autograph. Then again, he wasn\'t in the NHL back in the memorial cup days here in London, Ontario.

EDIT: Plus he wasn\'t injured back then...or should I say, he didn\'t use a past injury as an excuse to get himself out of a game B)
    RW
    D
    G

Dobber Sports Expert

Larry Brooks\' column in the New York Post today had something to say that is relevant to this thread, I think:

\"The NHL\'s force-feed focus on all Sidney Crosby all the time and Pierre McGuire\'s relentless pandering and cheerleading over the air are going to create a backlash against the remarkable 20-year-old center, mark our words.\"

Dobber Sports Sage

To stay a little more on topic...PIT vs PHI...:dry: what a boring game today.
    RW
    D
    G