Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: PIT VS PHI GAME- Crosby NOT playing...

Dobber Sports Sage

Default PIT VS PHI GAME- Crosby NOT playing...

Yup, Crosby is not playing todays game. Do I smell a vagina? God this little crybaby is not a TRUE hockey player. Iginla, Lecavalier, and even Malkin would thrive in this game. What a pussE.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the names of ( Ovechkin, Staal, Thornton, Getzlaf, Sundin, Doan, Morrow (just to name a few) ) all of whom would love to play in this game.

EDIT 2: I\'m beginning to wonder if Crosby was born somewhere in Europe?:laugh: Definately has little, if any, true Canadian hockey blood in him.

EDIT 3: Yup, Thornton is a TRUE hockey player. Last game of the year, Ott charges his linemate, Thornton gives him the old dirty cross check, drops the gloves, and pumbles Ott. 19 PIM in total (in the first period of the last game of the season). Atta boy Joey.
    The League in London (20 Team Multi-Cat H2H $100 Dynasty League) - Season 11
    ... In memory of "The Net Detective"
    C Pinto kDach Hayton Roy / Lowry Bjugstad Blueger Carrick
    LW Lehkonen Knies kJohnson Greenway / Laferriere Reichel Luostarinen Kartye Grebyonkin Buchelnikov
    RW
    Quinn Joseph Roslovic Chinakhov / Kakko Glass Brink O'Connor Holmberg Berggren Tuomaala
    D
    Werenski Hronek Power Guhle McCabe Roy / Gudas Raddysh Pachal Evans Cormier
    G
    Swayman / Hill Mrazek Ivanov Kokko

Dobber Sports Pro

I was gonna let everyone know this.

Hope you weren\'t relying on Sid to bring home the Championship today.....

What a snatch. His high ankle is acting up supposedly :laugh:
    14 team league - 16 Keepers max 2 goalies - G,A,P,+/-,PPP,SHP,SOG,PIM, FW, W, GAA,SV, SV%, SHO

Use the Schwartz

C: Mike Richards (lw) Henrik Sedin, Strome, Kuznetsov
    RW: Iginla, Voracek, Eriksson (lw), Gagner (c)
    LW: Parise, Nash, Schwartz
    D: Karlsson, Barrie, Hedman
    G: Luongo, Crawford

might dump one of eriksson or gagner to keep Leddy

@Rusty_Pickles Tweet Tweet.

Dobber Sports Ace

Oddly enough, Eklund got one right

Dobber Sports Pro

Hey Rusty,

Maybe Pit doesn\'t want to face Phi in the first round?
    Nice way to back out of the match up, eh?

What a snatch. His high ankle is acting up supposedly
    I admit I lol\'d when I read it.

Dobber Sports Sage

This reminds me of the scene in \"The Rocket\" where they told Richard that he shouldnt skate against the Rangers because they actually called up a guy with the only intention of injuring him. Richard DID play the game and whooped the guy\'s ass.

Despite what some of you Pens fans might think, no one on the Flyers are put on the ice with the intention of injuring any of the Pittsburgh superstars (Crosby, Malkin, Hossa). I think if the Pens/Flyers meet in the first round, game one at the Igloo should be tampon night. :laugh:
    @tlucarelli on twitter

Dobber Sports Padawan

The Philly fans will definately boo the snot out of Croz if they meet in the first round.

When the Sens and Pens played in the first round last year we booed the crap out of Croz every time he touched the puck.

Some reporter for the paper here in Ottawa wrote an article the next day, about how we shouldn\'t boo him because he is the \"special one\" (in not so may words).

Like him or not, screw that! It\'s the playoffs! It\'s war!

...if I might add, we are currently dating, and she is quite a handful in the bedroom...

Dobber Sports Genius

Anybody that questions sid the kid and mentions europeans in the same sentence is probably the biggest ***** himself. (heck he doesn\'t even know how to spell *****, means he likely gets none too)
    Contract Fantrax 14 teams, 8 keepers. 4 max lifers +/-
    3C, 3LW, 3RW, 1F. 5D,2G....5Reserves.
    Goal heavy. G=3.5 A=2 Add 0.5pts for D.
    Goalies:W=3,SO=4,start=2,Save=.1
    Assist +4, OF loss +1 loss= -1 Goal against -1
    C:MACKINNON,Kadri,Rossi,Thompson
    LW: KANE,HUBERDEAU,Marchand,kotkaniemi,Colton,N.Robert son
    RW:KUCHEROV,RANTANEN,Kessel,Bjorkstrand
    FOX,BURNS,Jones,Girard,lundkist,Hanafin
    G:CAMPBELL,Swayman
    Minors:Mctavish,Johnson

Dobber Sports Sage

The \"special one.\" What a load of crap. Some captain they have over there. It\'s good to know that in such a heated rivalry, he exhibits such great leadership. I dont think any other captain in the league sits a game because he doesnt want to \"risk getting injured.\" It\'s unbelievable to me that a captain of an NHL team would consciously sit out a game due to risk of injury while the rest of his team is out there earning their paycheck.

I think the Pens should have just forfeited tonight. It\'s obvious they didnt want to play. The whole team should have not showed up.
    @tlucarelli on twitter

Dobber Sports Genius

Do any of you crackmonkeys ever take a second and think of the big picture? That maybe the upper management were the ones that said your not playing? That we can beat a team that doesn\'t have Briere easily with malkin and the boys like they did for so long?
    Contract Fantrax 14 teams, 8 keepers. 4 max lifers +/-
    3C, 3LW, 3RW, 1F. 5D,2G....5Reserves.
    Goal heavy. G=3.5 A=2 Add 0.5pts for D.
    Goalies:W=3,SO=4,start=2,Save=.1
    Assist +4, OF loss +1 loss= -1 Goal against -1
    C:MACKINNON,Kadri,Rossi,Thompson
    LW: KANE,HUBERDEAU,Marchand,kotkaniemi,Colton,N.Robert son
    RW:KUCHEROV,RANTANEN,Kessel,Bjorkstrand
    FOX,BURNS,Jones,Girard,lundkist,Hanafin
    G:CAMPBELL,Swayman
    Minors:Mctavish,Johnson

Dobber Sports Expert

ben10rules wrote:
    Yup, Crosby is not playing todays game. Do I smell a vagina? God this little crybaby is not a TRUE hockey player. Iginla, Lecavalier, and even Malkin would thrive in this game. What a pussE.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the names of ( Ovechkin, Staal, Thornton, Getzlaf, Sundin, Doan, Morrow (just to name a few) ) all of whom would love to play in this game.

EDIT 2: I\'m beginning to wonder if Crosby was born somewhere in Europe?:laugh: Definately has little, if any, true Canadian hockey blood in him.

E
    what the hell are you talking about? lecavalier was injured and didn\'t play in his last game of the year either.

p.s. are you drunk?

Dobber Sports Pro

That we can beat a team that doesn\'t have Briere easily with malkin and the boys like they did for so long?

Actually, the flyers lead the season series 4-3. And the alltime series by 50 + games, and have had a 15 year long winning streak vs the chickens, so I\'m not buying that. Plus, they have never defeated us in the playoffs and I suspect they don\'t want to see us rd 1.
    14 team league - 16 Keepers max 2 goalies - G,A,P,+/-,PPP,SHP,SOG,PIM, FW, W, GAA,SV, SV%, SHO

Use the Schwartz

C: Mike Richards (lw) Henrik Sedin, Strome, Kuznetsov
    RW: Iginla, Voracek, Eriksson (lw), Gagner (c)
    LW: Parise, Nash, Schwartz
    D: Karlsson, Barrie, Hedman
    G: Luongo, Crawford

might dump one of eriksson or gagner to keep Leddy

@Rusty_Pickles Tweet Tweet.

Dobber Sports Ace

Yeah Crosby sucks.....i hope we dont pick him for the olympic team either.......crackmonkeys indeed:silly:
    God bless us,everyone of us!

Dobber Sports Sage

Waow. Thank you all for you negative karma. Anyways, I didn\'t know Lecavalier was on PIT? Oh wait yes I did and obviously he wouldn\'t play because he\'s injured. I\'m saying, if he WERE NOT injured, since, you have to be mentally ******ed to actually think he\'d play with a shoulder seperation or whatever the hell he has, he would definately play and not be a ***** (there I spelt it right for you meathead). Tell me, what injury does Crosby have? Oh that\'s right. He isn\'t injured. To simplify things for all you guys who lack in the brain department, when I mentioned Crosby being from Europe I was obviously jesting. I simply meant, he is a softie. Anyways, thank you all for jumping on me, I just love it. Crosby is incredible, don\'t get me wrong. BUT, I would rather have the players I mentioned later in my first post on my team then Crosby the crybaby thank you very much. Im also saying, Iginla, Thornton, Lecavalier, etc... make the red and white (Canadian flag for all you dummies) look good. Crosby on the other, while he is arguably the most talented of the bunch, makes the red and white look like a ***** flag. If you know anything about Candian hockey (i.e. watch WJC for example), you should know we are all about being rough and tough with no room for floozies on ice (i.e. Crosby). Maybe Im exaggerating a bit here. Crosby is an amazing hockey player but, to simplify things, he is not the ideal Canadian hockey player (i.e. he is no Iginla, he is no Lecavalier, he is no Thornton, he is no Richards (i.e Crosby=Softie)). I dont know if the point Im trying to make is getting accross here so I will stop, maybe let others explain it for me, and watch all you hockey geniuses rip on my thoughts and ideas of \"Sid the (CryBaby) Kid\". Let the games begin. Go Wings Go.
    The League in London (20 Team Multi-Cat H2H $100 Dynasty League) - Season 11
    ... In memory of "The Net Detective"
    C Pinto kDach Hayton Roy / Lowry Bjugstad Blueger Carrick
    LW Lehkonen Knies kJohnson Greenway / Laferriere Reichel Luostarinen Kartye Grebyonkin Buchelnikov
    RW
    Quinn Joseph Roslovic Chinakhov / Kakko Glass Brink O'Connor Holmberg Berggren Tuomaala
    D
    Werenski Hronek Power Guhle McCabe Roy / Gudas Raddysh Pachal Evans Cormier
    G
    Swayman / Hill Mrazek Ivanov Kokko

Dobber Sports Expert

crosby is injured and doesn\'t play, so he\'s a *****. lecavalier is injured and doesn\'t play so he is a hero. you don\'t make any sense.

I\'m Canadian, but you\'re just a jackass, and you don\'t know what you are talking about. Enjoy your fallacy of what \'Canadian hockey\' really means. Is there anyway you can trade with Rusty Pickles and sit out of posting during the playoffs instead of him?

Dobber Sports Ninja

Not sure what Crosby did to you, but it must have been pretty bad.

I\'m calling it right now. If the Pens and Philly meet up first round Crosby will be the leading scorer in the series and Pittsburgh will win in 5 or less.