Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Another reason I hate Michelle Therien

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Another reason I hate Michelle Therien

Given the combative nature of his team\'s rivalry with the Philadelphia Flyers this season, Penguins coach Michel Therrien urged referees working Sunday\'s regular-season finale not to swallow their whistles.

\"We want to make sure that the referees and the league will call the right penalties,\" Therrien said Friday. \"You saw a game (Thursday), Toronto-Ottawa, (Senators captain Daniel) Alfredsson got hit to the head. You don\'t want to see those types of things happen just before the playoffs. You have a team that\'s out of the playoffs (Toronto) and has nothing to lose.\"

Alfreddson and Senators center Mike Fisher were injured in Thursday night\'s 8-2 win over the Maple Leafs. Alfreddson sustained what the Senators are calling upper body and knee injuries after being hit by the Maple Leafs\' Mark Bell.

Both players are out for \"a while,\" coach Bryan Murray said on the Senators\' Web site. \"We\'re talking weeks.\"

\"You want to make sure you play hard,\" Therrien said. \"You want to make sure if there\'s a call to be made, you have to make the right call. They have a responsibility, not only to protect the good players, (Sidney) Crosby, (Evgeni) Malkin, (Marian) Hossa, all those type of players, but the rest of the players; they\'re important.

\"You don\'t want things getting out of hand. Most of the time players respect each other on the ice, and they\'ll play hard and they\'ll play fair.\"

The game may mean something to the Penguins, who are trying to finish first overall in the Eastern Conference, and to the Flyers, who are competing to make the playoffs.

\"We\'re not going to put everything in the same basket to win the conference,\" Therrien said.

Whiny BITCH. Go play ****ing hockey and stop crying to the ****ing officials...DIE CHICKEN SCUM!!!
    14 team league - 16 Keepers max 2 goalies - G,A,P,+/-,PPP,SHP,SOG,PIM, FW, W, GAA,SV, SV%, SHO

Use the Schwartz

C: Mike Richards (lw) Henrik Sedin, Strome, Kuznetsov
    RW: Iginla, Voracek, Eriksson (lw), Gagner (c)
    LW: Parise, Nash, Schwartz
    D: Karlsson, Barrie, Hedman
    G: Luongo, Crawford

might dump one of eriksson or gagner to keep Leddy

@Rusty_Pickles Tweet Tweet.

Dobber Sports Stud

Wow! Sounds pretty smart to me.....

Dobber Sports Pro

If he wants them to call the right penalties, they wouldn\'t have won the last game as Crosby would have been in the box instead of on the ice on a bs 5 on 3 that gave them the game:laugh: The Penns were actually gooning it up more than the flyers in the last match up and getting away with it. We played last game tight because we couldn\'t afford to be dumb as pts were more important than settling scores, today we can....See what your cheap plays get you today if you do that cheap crap again you chickens!!!!

I personally assure everyone that Hartnell will DROP Gonchar at some point today for the uncalled stick to his face a few days ago.

(Sorry I\'m about to go into playoff berserk mode and will have nothing nice to say about any eastern conference foe)
    14 team league - 16 Keepers max 2 goalies - G,A,P,+/-,PPP,SHP,SOG,PIM, FW, W, GAA,SV, SV%, SHO

Use the Schwartz

Dobber Sports Pro

Come on Rusty.....

I am sure every Philly fan wants to win so that they can be the #6 seed and play Washington.

I am also sure that every Philly fan is thinking...

\"Man if they are beating us, we should just have one of our guys take Crosby\'s knee, or stick Malkin... Send a message and take them out.\"

Because if Pit wins and especially if Pit wants to send a message and rack up 6-7 goals on Phi. it is going to get real ugly.

Thankfully Phi did make it in to the playoffs so the level of debauchery shouldn\'t drop to mass suspension levels, unless the inmates run the asylum in Philly.

Therien is just putting the refs, the NHL, Colin Campbell and anyone that will listen on notice.

Sounds pretty smart to me too.

Dobber Sports Pro

Of course I want to win to play Washington. I also want whoever dinged my karma for this to ride right off a bridge for being a sandy ****. I don\'t want us to \"goon it up\" as that is everyone\'s stupid assumption that the flyers are goons and evil and out to injure everyone. I wouldn\'t care if we played Pitt in the playoffs, they have NEVER BEATEN US IN THE PLAYOFFS. EVERRRRRRRRRRR.

Trust me, my karma may be at zero by the time this is done.....**** THERIEN!!!!!

I\'m just saying today, if the Pens want to play cheap, they better watch out.

Last game the only person to get injured was Briere by that head hunter Ruutu. Danny missed the clincher vs the devils and will probably be given the extra day off since we don\'t need him today and he can get the extra rest. If he is that concerned, he should bench his players instead of crying to officials BEFORE THE GAME IS PLAYED. That is COWARDLY.

For the record if I ding someone I have always said it was me. Faceless chickens, must be therien and Cindy the whiny bitch face boy fans.

-1 to Chuk, for thinking he knows what Philly fans want. Take that shit the **** down the road.

Use the Schwartz

Dobber Sports Pro

If I was an NHL referee this would mean Pit would get less calls from me because their dingbat coach is telling me I don\'t know how to do my job.

127-73-31

When Pitt can beat us for 15 straight years maybe I\'ll gain some respect for them.

If Crosby gets hurt I hope it is another self inflicted vag busting slide into the boards under his own power......

Got that ghost account up too now to trash me more eh Chuk????:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Use the Schwartz

Dobber Sports Pro

Holy ... In desperate need of ******...

First off.. you can do whatever you want with your Karma and so can others. I personally like to inform people (as you did and thanks) as to why karma is given and taken away. Obviously it was not I who deducted from your precious Karma, but I suggest you brethe for a bit and stop banging your head against the wall.

Your example of Ruutu is perfect. He is a pest with no conscience that does stupid things knowing he will not face retribution in the new NHL.

Far be it from me to give my opinion on the sentiments of Philly fans. We all know what a cuddly bunch they are... You remember batteries, Santa Claus?

I will \"take my shit wherever I want\" as you are proving in your post that logic and strategy are constantly overwhelmed by sheer rage, intolerance and insults by even the most loyal and informative fan. That being you. You are digging your own grave my friend.

I only shudder at the thought of this game if Philly was eliminated already.

I wonder if anyone else disagrees with me?

Dobber Sports Pro

You remember batteries, Santa Claus?

You are aware that \"Santa\" was dead falling down drunk right?? Or are you a fan of kids being around drunks who are defiling Santa? And also that this happened Thirty YEARS AGO. GET OVER IT!!!!!

I only came out hard at you because you constantly sit and say that we want people injured which is the furthest thing from the truth. This thread was about the Pens head coach, and him crying to officials, not Flyers fans...............

Use the Schwartz

Dobber Sports Pro

sheer rage, intolerance and insults
    The playoffs bring me to a different place......

I will probably spew venom for a few weeks lol

I have nothing nice to say about Therien or the Pens. I hate their sense of \"entitlement\" just because they have the poster boy for the league. This is basically asking, in a public forum, for special treatment from the officials!!!!

Use the Schwartz

Dobber Sports Stud

Agree with Chuck. Minus Karma for Rusty Pickles (hence the name). The language is rediculous and I would think Dobbs would have a look and apply some sort of C.Campbell disciplinary action.

Dobber Sports Sage

Therien is a *%^(^$ing puss!!!!! After all the shit Pittsburgh has done to the Flyers all season he is going to cry like a baby before the game has even started??? Basically he is saying well, I know we did a lot of cheapshots all season long to you guys, but well, the playoffs are about to start, so I\'d appreciate it if you didnt give us what we deserve based on everything we have done to you this season.

In a rivalry, if you cross the line (i.e. Ruutu knee to knee on Briere, i.e. Laraque slamming Downie face first into the glass from about five feet out, i.e. Gonchar on Hartnell - the list goes on and on), then you get what\'s coming to you. Thats the bottom line. You cant just dish out a bunch of cheap ass shit and then say, excuse me referees, I\'d like to stop playing dirty for this game, so see if someone can pass that memo over to the other lockerroom.

This game is in Philly. We\'re out for revenge. No mercy. If the Pens get hurt in the game, they can go cry about it some more. like we give a F***?????
    @tlucarelli on twitter

Dobber Sports Pro

http://www.dobberhockey.com/componen...95208/catid,7/

I\'ll be back to chip you back Bluejay, count on it. Freedom of speech, I say what the **** I want and expect people to do the same. We will not always see eye to eye but to make it a karma show down is so juvenile. Since that\'s what you want I can oblige. :laugh:

I will not be posting through the rest of the playoffs or until the flyers are eliminated because I will not have anything nice to say. Fellow flyers fans can see me over there on the message boards, same sn.

Enjoy the summer

RP

Use the Schwartz

Dobber Sports Sage

Dammit. I removed the pic, but it still F\'d up the post. Hate it when that happens. Sorry about all that.
    @tlucarelli on twitter

Dobber Sports Pro

Minus 5 for this post HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You guys need to relax and grow up.

This is why I won\'t be here for the playoffs, if you think this is mean, nasty, and foul language laced, you ain\'t seen nothing.

You can chip me all summer to zero for all I care. Karma pts on here mean nothing to me. I have probably lost more Karma on here than most posters have ever gained just because I stick up for the Flyers, but that is fine by me. I listen to and respect a handful of people on here, so I could care less what most of you think.

Regards,

RP

Use the Schwartz

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Rusty Pickles wrote:
    Freedom of speech, I say what the **** I want and expect people to do the same.
    Actually... this is a privately owned website and forum and the owner (Dobber I presume) is ultimately responsible for everything written on here and therefore he dictates the rules. Freedom of speech DOES NOT apply on the Internet. The owners of the sites decide what\'s okay or not.

I have no problem with you ventilating this stuff. In fact, I find it amusing. It\'s good-spirited and great energy for the playoffs But when you make the \"FREEDOM OF SPEECH! I SAY WHATEVER I WANT!\" argument as soon as someone criticizes you, instead of responding to that person rationally, I will point that out.

I hope your head doesn\'t explode during the playoffs Good luck to Philly. Would be fun to see my Wings crush them in the finals
    GO WINGS!