Thread: Jerome gets 50!!!

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Jerome gets 50!!!

Congrats Iggy!!

Ya!

He played with the entire team at one point or another, but he finally got it!

...if I might add, we are currently dating, and she is quite a handful in the bedroom...

Dobber Sports Wizard

One of my favorite players. Congrats to him and nice set up by Nystrom.
    Looking for a league

Woodbridge Wild

JFHL Cup Champions 08-09 & 10-11

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Its about time... He hasn\'t been great the past few games. I hate seeing the Canucks so lack luster though. The Flames need to get their stuff together for the playoffs and a lazy no hitter like this won\'t help.
    6 Time CDHL Badger Cup Champion. www.cdhl.ca
    C Stamkos, Getzlaf, Carter, Roy, Turris, etc
    L Elias, Tanguay, Perron, Berglund, Foligno, Booth etc
    R Horton, Hornqvist, Giroux, Voracek, C. Smith, etc
    D Keith, Burns, Phaneuf, Jay-Bo, Myers, Tyutin, Kaberle, etc.
    G Vokoun, Quick, Emery, Bernier, Tokarski

Dobber Sports Padawan

Like Kelly Rhudy said, it\'s so hard for the Canucks to manufacture the enthusiasm to play in a game like this.

I would\'ve like to have seen Linden pot one in his last game.

The Flames do need to tighten up their play for sure. They\'ve been a little on and off in this last little stretch.

Sharks or Minny are not going to be easy by any stretch of the imagination.

...if I might add, we are currently dating, and she is quite a handful in the bedroom...

Dobber Sports Guru

please god minny!

Dobber Sports Initiate

I\'m so happy for Iggy and I have to say.....Way to go Nystrom!! He nearly doubled his point total on the season tonight and that assist on Iggy\'s goal....Just looking to get him his 50th all the way....BEAUTIFUL.

GO FLAMES!!!!!!
    F: McDavid, Kucherov, Eichel, Gaudreau, M Tkachuk, E Lindholm, Rob Thomas, Hischier
    D: S Jones, Werenski, DeAngelo, Hamilton
    G: Husso, Raanta

*** ONE YEAR - POINTS ONLY *** skaters: 1pt/G, 1pt/A. goalies: 2pt/win, 2pt/SO *** 12 teams
    MUST HAVE -- 8F, 4D, 2G --- (******Can only swap at same position, F, D, G ********)
    10 ACQUISITIONS TOTAL ON THE YEAR (**I've used NINE of them - ONE LEFT**) *** NO BENCH - NO IR - NO TRADES BETWEEN MEMBERS ***

Torture

SOOOOOOOO Classy about it too. Waiting for Linden to stop with Canucks players so that he could shake his hand as it\'s likely his last game as a Canuck? Wow. I\'m so glad he\'s the captain of the Flames. What an incredibly classy player. In the words of Linden \"Jarome is one of the most classy players in the league and he\'s probably the best player in the league.\"

Cudos to the Canucks fans who cheered when he scored #50 btw, makes me hate you a little less. Wish it could have been on home ice, but I\'d say it\'s fitting that it\'s in game #82 and against the Canucks too...well played \'nucks fans. I\'m impressed.

Also, 98 points is a new career high for Iginla.

Dobber Sports Pro

\"Jarome is one of the most classy players in the league and he\'s probably the best player in the league.\"
    Well put. He must be a RP fan :laugh: cause I think I\'ve been saying that since I have come to this site. I\'m sorry, but if Iggy played in a no defense division like AO or Kovalchuk, he would have scored 80 goals this year. To put up those numbers against a division that I would argue is the best top to bottom in goaltending skill is a true testament to the brilliant player that is Jarome Iginla.
    14 team league - 16 Keepers max 2 goalies - G,A,P,+/-,PPP,SHP,SOG,PIM, FW, W, GAA,SV, SV%, SHO

Use the Schwartz

C: Mike Richards (lw) Henrik Sedin, Strome, Kuznetsov
    RW: Iginla, Voracek, Eriksson (lw), Gagner (c)
    LW: Parise, Nash, Schwartz
    D: Karlsson, Barrie, Hedman
    G: Luongo, Crawford

might dump one of eriksson or gagner to keep Leddy

@Rusty_Pickles Tweet Tweet.

Torture

Rusty Pickles wrote:
    \"Jarome is one of the most classy players in the league and he\'s probably the best player in the league.\"
    Well put. He must be a RP fan :laugh: cause I think I\'ve been saying that since I have come to this site. I\'m sorry, but if Iggy played in a no defense division like AO or Kovalchuk, he would have scored 80 goals this year. To put up those numbers against a division that I would argue is the best top to bottom in goaltending skill is a true testament to the brilliant player that is Jarome Iginla.
    Agreed. It\'s a shame that he was robbed of the Hart before and won\'t get it this year either.

Torture

Here\'s the whole thing from the CBC feed for anybody that missed it. Including an interview with Iggy afterwards.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=bAldpw6PZjs