Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Shopping Cart - Problems Downloading? Post here

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Shopping Cart - Problems Downloading? Post here

It is now available via digital download. Go to the download screen (the link is on the left side, down the main page a bit).
    Follow me on Twitter: AngusCertified
    Check my blog out: Angus Certified

Dobber Sports Novice

I ordered the guides and have access to them. When I downloaded the file and tried to open it, I was told that the file was damaged and could not be repaired. I tried opening it with both Abobe Reader 6.1 and 8.1, both with no success. Any thoughts

I...am your father.

Anyone else have this problem?

Try logging out and logging back in and doing it again
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Novice

I have tried logging out and logging back in with no luck, and I have tried on my computer at work. Its\' weird because I can download the Draft guide, fine and see the \"Coming Soon\" Word Doc, but not the prospect guide PDF. But I have no problem opening other PDFs on both computers

I...am your father.

Ok, I just re-uploaded it. Try again.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Novice

Nope no luck, same error message. I don\'t know, its just not working for me...

I...am your father.

Well, I guess flip me an email and I\'ll email it to you. It\'s the first I heard of such a problem

dobber at dobberhockey dot com

Dobber Sports Recruit

I made a mistake and didn\'t register before I paid for the 2008/09 Fantasy Guide. I sent an email before I saw this. Transaction ID is 4AN95380U6301314M

Dobber Sports Recruit

I tried to download the prospect guide and fantasy guide today and instead of PDF files I got spreadsheets with a bunch of nonsense characters on them. Any thoughts on why this might be?

edit - My compy tried to open a PDF with Excel. I gave it a spanking and sent it to bed with no dinner.