Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Shopping Cart - Problems Downloading? Post here

I...am your father.

Default Shopping Cart - Problems Downloading? Post here

email me - I think some of you already have.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Newbie

Default Shopping Cart - need volunteers

Dobber,

When I go to the download page I can see the mid-season guide from last year and this year and the pool guide for this year but it does not include the draft list.

Can you update my choices or e-mail it to me @ [email protected]?
    10 Team H-to-H (3FW,2D&TG/week)

FW; LeCavalier, Kovalchuk, Hossa, Gagne, Marleau.

D; T. Kaberle, Pitkanen, Whitney, Green.

TG; Flyers, Sharks, Pens

Dobber Sports Recruit

Getting very frustrated. I found it was easy to buy the playoff draft list but up until this point impossible to get.

First of all there are no instructions on how to register emailed to you. Every time you click on the playoff pool I leads you back to buying instead of getting it. For a first time user it sucks.

Then after a email which I guess Dobber does not want, went to ramblings, found the FAQ. Started doing the steps. My email matches my paypal and I still see nothing in the down loads. Please just email me the thing, it\'s paid. [email protected]

Dobber Sports Recruit

I bought the playoff interactive draft list yesterday and it is not yet available on my downloads. Also I can\'t find Dobbers email to notify him. [email protected]

Dobber Sports Recruit

I bought the playoff interactive draft list yesterday and it is not yet available in my downloads. I can\'t find email or contact info on the website. [email protected]

I...am your father.

Emailed all of you - hopefully we\'re solved.

my contact: dobber at dobberhockey dot com

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Rookie

I just paid for the Playoff Draft List, but can\'t see anything in the Downloads page. In fact, the page looks incomplete - it\'s all blank after the \"Download Here...\" line.
    I sent an email to the contact id posted just above.
    Please email the list to me, as well.

Thanks!

EDIT: About 2 minutes after my email, Dobber replied to it with the list attached. Thanks! Nice spreadsheet.

I...am your father.

bump

Dobber Sports Newbie

I went ahead and purchased the package 2008C while I had the cash in my paypal but I don\'t see anything available for download.

Is it simply an issue of none of the items being released yet?

I...am your father.

No, it should still be there. After you purchased, did you click \"return to DobberHockey\" or did you close the window, or use your back button?

Dobber Sports Newbie

Dobber wrote:
    No, it should still be there. After you purchased, did you click \"return to DobberHockey\" or did you close the window, or use your back button?
    i clicked \"return to dobber hockey\"

I...am your father.

Send me an email, beady dobber at dobberhockey dot com

If you clicked return to dobberhockey, you should then go to your downloads page and see the products listed. If not, then go to user details and make sure that your email address matches the email address you used for paypal. Those two must be the same.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

1.Do I realy have too buy Excel? 2.Do any of those excel clones like, Opal Office work for the the files? I realy dont want to purchace anything from microsoft. Yes I use windows, but Im not spending twice as much for an mac. My lab top was 500. I dont have and dont want a printer. Can you print up a book and maybe mail it. Include all the ink, paper and what ever shipping fees. And mail it. Bill Me. I am and will be lifelong fan of this site.
    CHL Division 2
    Yahoo H2H 14 Team Keep 8 Standard
    3C,3LW, 3RW, 6D, 2G, 6 Bench
    G A +/- PIM PPG PPP SHG GWG SOG
    W GAA SV SA* SV% SHO
    C: Huberdeau,B. Richards,Berglund,Desharnais, F. Forsberg, Nyquist
    LW:Landeskog,Elias, Vanek, Tlusty, Fleischmann,Baertschi
    RW:Perry,Wheeler,Cole,Bennet,Okposo
    D:Keith,Carlson,Whitney(edm),Zidicky,B. Smith
    G:Crawford,Dubnyk,Lindback

I...am your father.

1 and 2: I believe Google freeware opens Excel files.
    3: Very interesting idea....maybe I\'ll consider printing a dozen copies and mailing them by request for an extra $5 or something like that. Good thought. Not that I need more work for myself during my busiest month of the year (Sept) haha...

Dobber Sports Newbie

Today june 5Th i buy the prospect guide + draft kit (14.95$)..I will have a draft this saturday .I would like to know when i will receive my kit via e-mail?

Thanks
    LucV.