Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Shopping Cart - Problems Downloading? Post here

I...am your father.

Default Shopping Cart - need volunteers

L2TG wrote:
    can someone help me because my draft is tommorow night and this wont work. i tried the macro and setting security to low but im still am not able to click things. any help would be great, thanks.

L2TG - If you put your macro settings to \"low\"...then I would say close the file and re-open it. Try it then, it should work. If not, go to \"view\" and \"toolbars\" and pick \"control toolbox\". Make sure that the light blue triangle is NOT pressed in. If it is pressed in, press it and pop it back out. Should work now.

If it doesn\'t, email me your picks and I will run them for you.

B)
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Initiate

it was the light blue triangle, thx dobber!

Dobber Sports Novice

Hey folks,

I have a MAC and I cannot figure out how to set my security to low because I cannot check any of the boxes. I can only stop the program from checking for viruses. I have no idea what to do.
    Trying to get through, but not be through.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Hi Dobber,

I bought the Dobber\'s Ultimate Fantasy Pack 2008B yesterday, but I don\'t see the 2008 Interactive Playoff Draft List on the downloads page.

The transaction was processed yesterday, and I confirm that my PayPal e-mail is the same as my registration e-mail.

Here is what is available to download:

Dobber\'s 2008 Mid-Season Fantasy Guide
    Dobber\'s 2007/08 Pool Guide

Thanks.

Dobber Sports Novice

I have checked MAC forums all over and cannot figure out what the problem is... hopefully someone in here can.
    I appreciate your help as my draft is tomorrow.
    Trying to get through, but not be through.

I...am your father.

blond comet - email me your password and I will look into it.

Dutch Touch, I don\'t know what to say - send me your picks and I will run it for you.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Recruit

Dobber,

This is my first time on this forum: where is the link to send you an e-mail?

Dobber Sports Novice

Does anyone know if you can use the interactive playoff guide with only Excel viewer or do you need to have the actual Excel program in order to run it?
    8 Team Points Only Keeper (keep 20 of 30)
    Score Top 12 F, 6 D, 2 G
    F: Spezza, D.Sedin, H.Sedin, Toews, Savard, Hossa, Ryan, Ribiero, Giroux, Neal, Krejci, Gagne, Tanguay, Hartnell, Brassard, Little, Mueller, Duchene
    D: Markov, Phaneuf, Goligoski, Kronwall, Rafalski, Wideman, Russell
    G: Fleury, Miller

I...am your father.

email is dobber (at) dobberhockey (dot) com

I...am your father.

email me your picks Rob and I will run it for you and I\'m sure then you can view it on the viewer. But you can\'t change your picks, that\'s the downfall...

Dobber Sports Rookie

Hello Dobber. Been a big fan of your site for a couple of years and just wanted to thank you for all your hard work. I purchased the Interactive Playoff Draft List yesterday but am unable to view it in the Downloads section. I have made sure my Paypal and Dobber account emails match. So I was hoping you might be able to help me out. Look forward to hearing from you soon.
    cheers Marcus

I...am your father.

Hi Marcus - email me your login and password so I can report the bug, and I will email you the List.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Thanks Dobber. I have sent you an email. Really appreciate it. Good luck in the playoffs.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Hello Dobber, this newbie loves the site and checks in almost daily and we all appreciate your commitment and time. My situation is exactly like Marcus\'s, I have no Interactive Playoff Draft List in my downloads. But I have the Midseason Guide I bought, can you help me out too? Emails match and I have confirmed payment as well. Thanks
    Garry

Dobber Sports Rookie

Thanks Dobber, I am sorted out. Sweet tool. You are going down in the Dobber Playoff pool.

cheers Marcus