Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ryan Kesler

Dobber Sports Sophomore

When Spezza went down he was available so I scooped him up and checked the injury updates.

I moved Giroux over to center and I have actually risen in the standings since the injury.

So glad I took him over ready-to-produce-now guys like Turris, Kadri and Ott.

I took him last year with my 3rd pick and he was a bit of a bust so going by the Fantasy Law of Averages he owes me Spezza-esque production.

Dobber Sports Veteran

I see no reason why he can't be close to a PPG player with excellent peripherals once he gets into game shape and starts logging the heavy minutes that he is used to. His down year last year was largely due to him playing with only one healthy arm. Now that he has his injuries dealt with, he is more than capable of flirting with a ppg, 35+ goal pace on a powerhouse Vancouver team along with his usual heavy contributions across the board for those in multi-cat leagues.
    10 team, head-to-head, multi-cat, keep-12 keeper league. CATS: G,A,+/-,PPP,PIM,SOG,HITS BS,SHP, W,SV,SV%,GAA,SO Daily rosters of 6F, 4D, 2 Flex, 2G

F: Crosby, Hall, Pacioretty, Hartnell, Neal, Nugent-Hopkins, Callahan, Dubinsky, Hossa, Huberdeau, Abdelkader, Bjugstad (IR)
    D: Karlsson, Hedman, Muzzin, Savard, Streit (IR)
    G: Lundqvist, Quick, Condon