Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Burns

Dobber Sports Initiate

They interviewed him during the Sharks-Oil game last night 2nd intermission...but alas my DVR didnt record the last half of the game(wondering if it is because the free center ice preview ended Jan 31st)..... I didnt see it.....anyone out there hear what he had to say??
    16 GMs with 15 Keepers, Pts only, Top 9F,4D,1G count
    2020 & 2013 UFHL Champion

McDavid/Draisatl/Scheifele/Malkin/Marchand/
    Hall/Voracek/Nugent-Hopkins/Bergeron/Giroux

Hedman/Hamilton/Doughty/Ellis/Nurse

Grubauer

Dobber Sports Ninja

Any update on this guys status?

I feel like I should pick him up soon before someone else does

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Anything? He's killing me right now.. Would like to scoop Kessler before anyone else can snag him but alrdy have hartnell on IR with only one slot. 2 weeks of deadweight! Still in 3rd but he's murdering me! I just want a dateeee

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I'd like to know if he's back soon, too. I've been offered Crosby for Karlsson & Pietrangelo, which is great for my forwards, but would decimate my D-men since Wiz and Burns are both out. I'd basically be starting two waiver fodder D-men until they return, and I'm not counting on Wiz coming back any time soon. Also have Hartnell taking up an IR spot... grrrr

Dobber Sports Novice

Sounds like it could be as early as tomorrow:

Brent Burns (lower body) could make his season debut as early as Saturday, according to coach Todd McLellan.
    Burns was paired with D Brad Stuart in practice Friday, leading us to think optimistically about Burns' chances to play Saturday. If that's the case, the Sharks would have to clear a roster spot before tomorrow night and activate Burns from injured reserve. We'll update you as soon as we know more, but it sounds like Burns is very close.
    Source: Kevin Kurz on Twitter