Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

Thread: KEEPER DRAFT: Rounds 23-25 up next

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default KEEPER DRAFT: Rounds 23-25 up next

A revised draft order is found in a post below.

Post edited by: flanders, at: 2007/09/02 12:31

Post edited by: flanders, at: 2007/09/10 19:09
    Six-Team League (8 keepers; 25-player roster; minimum of 4 defencemen; 1 team/goalies; bottom five players do not count in point totals)
    **Crosby, Benn, Backstrom, Kuznetsov, Tarasenko, Gaudreau, Kopitar, Mackinnon

I...am your father.

Default Re:KEEPER DRAFT thread: Sunday, July 7 at 3 p.m.

Not a problem - should be an interesting read anyway!
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Default Re:KEEPER DRAFT thread: Sunday, July 8 at 3 p.m.

Thanks for the OK Dobber!

Post edited by: flanders, at: 2007/07/06 22:52
    Six-Team League (8 keepers; 25-player roster; minimum of 4 defencemen; 1 team/goalies; bottom five players do not count in point totals)

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Re:KEEPER DRAFT thread: Sunday, July 7 at 3 p.m.

Hey Flanders, I\'m in if you can push the draft back 1 hour..
    Poolie shwnhllmn checking in, requesting name change to Hilly. I will be looking for posts to follow. In for sure!!

Hey Hilly!
    Just sent you an email to answer your question.

Post edited by: flanders, at: 2007/07/06 22:52

DRAFT ORDER (revised with two drops from the originals and two new entrants to take their spots)

1 - teambro
    2 - 87 flyer
    3 - flanders
    4 - devildogg
    5 - blueorrfan
    6 - jj0786
    7 - Hilly
    8 - Beans0308(new)
    9 - Stylin_786 (new)

Post edited by: flanders, at: 2007/07/07 14:00

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR SUNDAY: On Sunday remember to go in and out of our draft thread (this thread) to refresh the page and be able to follow along and see the new posts (picks).

Also, please note that draft day is Sunday, July 8th (not the 7th as I erroniously put in the original thread title).

Post edited by: flanders, at: 2007/07/07 14:01

Just a bit of clarification on rules... A couple of you have asked questions:

To review a couple of the rules........

1. You must have one (and no more than one) goalie tandem on your 25-man roster at the beginning of the season in October (points for any goalie who achieves a win or shutout while playing for the team you choose will count) -- please indicate the team name, not a goalie name (you are essentially drafting a team as opposed to a particular goalie) when you draft your goalie tandem (e.g. Say \"New Jersey goalies,\" not \"Martin Brodeur\&quot.

2. You need to have a minimum of 4 defencemen (you can have more if you choose) on your final 25-man roster.

3. Other than that, there are no positional restrictions.

4. Your 8 keepers (which you will declare after the season, but before May 1st, 2008) can be players from any position.

5. Each season, the points of your top 20 scoring players/goalie tandem on your team will count in the standings (there are no positional restrictions on whose points will count -- it is simply your top 20).

6. Remember, we are drafting 15 players each on Sunday and the other 10 rounds in a second draft in September.

7. If you agree on a trade with someone else, make sure it does not violate the pool rules (which you received by email)...... If you agree on a trade, email the details to me and I will make sure it does not violate the rules and email you back with an approval....I\'ll subsequently email everyone else to reflect roster changes.

AMENDMENT TO POOL RULES
    8. On the subject of trades, a trade can be disputed if pool members believe that two poolies are conspiring to stack one team. (This is different than one party \"winning\" a trade. Conspiring assumes that one team is purposely trying to transfer assets to another team without fair compensation.) A simple yes/no vote for poolies not involved in the trade will occur if a complaint is put forth.....The trade in question will not be approved if the majority of poolies not involved in said trade vote against it happening.
    (I doubt we will need to veto any trades, but the rule\'s there if needed).

Post edited by: flanders, at: 2007/07/07 18:57

Dobber Sports Sophomore

can I post my selection now, I\'m quite anxious.

Ha, ha.......Yah, teambro...........

Feel free to post your pick now if you like........I\'ll just ask that Flyer87 waits to post the #2 until 3 p.m.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

patience team bro. i\'m sure you are quite anxious to get that one on the board. i would think you would want to keep everyone in suspense but if you really have to i don\'t mind if you post, here i\'ll do it for you

Team Bro selects in the 1st round, 1st overall

Derrik Boogard of the Minnesota Wild

great choice i might add lol.

3hrs to go.
    H2H Points
    Protect- roster:18 + prospects:7
    F- Tavares, M.Richards, Lecavalier, Kovalchuk, Horton, Hossa, Purcell, Hartnell, Pominville, Simmonds
    D- Doughty, Hedman, Boyle, Meszaros, Wideman
    G- Fleury, Halak, Vokoun

Prospects-
    F- Bowman, Coyle, Adam, Zibenajad, Geoffrion
    D- Savard, Wishart
    G- Hackett, Jones

Dobber Sports Sophomore

lol awesome choice

I may be late but by no more than 5 mins. I\'m the last pick in the round so I should be ok...I thought I would give you the heads up.

Thx

Dobber Sports Prodigy

im here
    i might have to go for a bit buh ill come bak

Dobber Sports Sophomore

I\'m here.

Blueorrfan will take Oggie Ogilthorpe