Page 58 of 105 FirstFirst ... 8 48 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 68 ... LastLast

Thread: Rate the last 5 movies you've watched

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Rate the last 5 movies you've watched

Air Canada Rouge has an App with all their movies on it I do believe.

Saw The Departed finally this weekend. Really cool how they wrote it that the audience all knows, but the characters don’t. Weird ending tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Air Canada Rouge has an App with all their movies on it I do believe.

Saw The Departed finally this weekend. Really cool how they wrote it that the audience all knows, but the characters don?t. Weird ending tho.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Titan

http://flyrouge.com/?utm_source=goog...tYGPg&mpch=ads

Ya here’s the crazy long link on where to find the Rouge app. It’s free to download it looks like.

- - - Updated - - -

http://flyrouge.com/?utm_source=goog...tYGPg&mpch=ads

Ya here?s the crazy long link on where to find the Rouge app. It?s free to download it looks like.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Ninja

Watched "Becoming Warren Buffet" - the documentary by HBO last night. INCREDIBLE - 9/10

Those of you interested in business and investing will enjoy it, but it's really more about his life story and personality which is fascinating.

- - - Updated - - -

Watched "Becoming Warren Buffet" - the documentary by HBO last night. INCREDIBLE - 9/10

Those of you interested in business and investing will enjoy it, but it's really more about his life story and personality which is fascinating.

Dobber Sports Ace

Watched Moana with my kid a few nights ago at the theatre. It was ok. The Rock was funny.

Dobber Sports Pro

This is one of my favorite threads on this site so let's keep it going!

Watched Manchester By The Sea last night. 9/10. Great movie, really powerful but so so sad and depressing. The acting is great, the story is very emotional and it is not a hollywood flick by any means.

- - - Updated - - -

This is one of my favorite threads on this site so let's keep it going!

Watched Manchester By The Sea last night. 9/10. Great movie, really powerful but so so sad and depressing. The acting is great, the story is very emotional and it is not a hollywood flick by any means.

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by rtstr View Post
    Yeah, Manchester was excellent. I agree that it's a 9.

I saw John Wick 2 the other day. Quite good. I hadn't seen the first one, but I notice it's on Netflix, so I may catch that soon. JW2 gets an 8.5 from me.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Saw La La Land on the weekend. I have to say I thought it was incredibly enjoyable. I'm not normally a fan of musicals but it was so captivating and different. Great music and dancing too

Dobber Sports Genius

The Arrival. Horrific movie. YAAAAAAAAAWWWNN. Had to watch it over two viewings while reading twitter at the same time or I would have nodded off. garbage. 2/10
    Hacksaw Ridge 7 salutes out of 10. Great action/war scenes. Still felt a little "Disney" in parts. Not on par with Saving Private Ryan.

1 hr into Manchester....ok so far....feels like a long drawn out episode of the Wonder Years.

- - - Updated - - -

The Arrival. Horrific movie. YAAAAAAAAAWWWNN. Had to watch it over two viewings while reading twitter at the same time or I would have nodded off. garbage. 2/10
    Hacksaw Ridge 7 salutes out of 10. Great action/war scenes. Still felt a little "Disney" in parts. Not on par with Saving Private Ryan.

1 hr into Manchester....ok so far....feels like a long drawn out episode of the Wonder Years.
    Hockey Pools? Too many to mention. Points only, salary cap and dynasty.

Dobber Sports Sage

The Arrival - 7/10 extremely unique approach to a sci-fi movie, but definitely slow. Def a dialogue movie. Reminiscent of Contact and Close Encounters of a Third Kind.
    La La Land - 6/10 I didn't love it as much as others, maybe because of all the praise it received. Solid, great ending, but simply meh for most of it, though not in a bad way.
    Stake Land 2 - 5/10 I was pumped to hear they made a second one as I really enjoyed the first. Def not the best acting but a cool take on an overdone Vampire genre.
    Keeping up with the Joneses - 4/10 meh. not funny enough for having zach galifanakis in it. I watched the whole thing but it wasn't all that funny.
    Assassin's Creed - 4/10 fun and visually attractive but just a bland story. cheesy. glad I watched it but underwhelming.

- - - Updated - - -

The Arrival - 7/10 extremely unique approach to a sci-fi movie, but definitely slow. Def a dialogue movie. Reminiscent of Contact and Close Encounters of a Third Kind.
    La La Land - 6/10 I didn't love it as much as others, maybe because of all the praise it received. Solid, great ending, but simply meh for most of it, though not in a bad way.
    Stake Land 2 - 5/10 I was pumped to hear they made a second one as I really enjoyed the first. Def not the best acting but a cool take on an overdone Vampire genre.
    Keeping up with the Joneses - 4/10 meh. not funny enough for having zach galifanakis in it. I watched the whole thing but it wasn't all that funny.
    Assassin's Creed - 4/10 fun and visually attractive but just a bland story. cheesy. glad I watched it but underwhelming.
    10tm Dynasty Lg - $96M CAP
    G A PTS +/- PIM PPP SOG W GAA SV% SO

C: Barkov, Eichel, McDavid
    RW: P. Kane, Okposo
    LW: E. Kane, Couture
    D: Subban, Byfuglien, Faulk, Vatanen, Morgan Reilly
    G: Schneider, Gibson/Andersen
    UTIL: Kuznetsov, Kadri, Little, Stone

Farm
    D: J. Schultz, Sekera, Hanifin, Hamonic
    F: Spooner, Silfverberg, Konecny, Roussell
    G: F. Andersen/Gibson, Mason, Ward, Anderson

Prospect:
    F - D Strome, Burakovsky, Raantanen, Bjorkstrand
    D - Ryan Murphy

Dobber Sports Genius

Little teaser from Deadpool. A few shots taken at current film Logan.
    Hockey Pools? Too many to mention. Points only, salary cap and dynasty.

Dobber Sports Expert

Arrival : 8.5/10 - Really good movie. Denis Villeneuve is a great director and got me emotionnaly invested in the storyline pretty quickly. I'd suggest it to anyone
    Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: 8/10 . Entertaining movie based on JK Rowling's Harry Potter universe. I really enjoyed it even though I had no idea what the plot was about at first since I didn't read the books. Gotta say I might be bias because I'm a huge Harry Potter fan.
    Doctor Strange : 8/10. Another good superhero movie. It's a good time killer movie where you won't have to think too much and you'll still get the whole plot of the movie while also enjoying yourself.
    twitter: @hugotwigg

Dobber Sports Deity

I actually just watched John Wick on Netfilx. Solid action flick IMO.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Giant

John Wick 2; Not as good as the first one but it had the same feel which was amazing. However, ''not as good'' doesn't mean bad, especially when the bar was initially set so high. So. Many. Head. Shots! 8.5/10

The Wolverine; I had been procrastinating about this one since it came out more than 3 years ago. Since I planned on going to see Logan, I figured it was time to watch this one before going to see the next one. Lets just say the wait was not really worth it. Although it was a better movie than Origins, it still fell short of what I picture Wolverine to be (I read most of the comics back in the day). It had some solid scenes nonetheless and it does set the tone for the next one. 7/10
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay

Dobber Sports Genius

Saw Logan over the weekend. Very good movie, great story, but (and I'm sure I'm practically alone in this) it was too gratuitously violent and gory for my taste. In a lot of ways, this is how action with Wolverine should be depicted, if it's to be realistic, but for me, it's not necessary to tell the story. Still, like I said, great story well told. 9/10

Dobber Sports Pro

Just watched Hacsaw Rige. Great War movie, definitely a watcher.
    HTH Daily League, 8 teams, (goals, ppp, +/-, assists, SOG, W, GAA, SV%) keepers in Bold.

C (s3) EP40, ​Trocheck, Marchessault LW, Horvat

LW (s3) Johnny Hockey, Parise, Terivinen RW, Meier RW
    RW(s3) Wheeler C, Taresenko, Atkinson, Gallagher
    Until(s1)

D (s4) Carlson, Yandle, Jones, Trouba

G Dubnyk, Rittich, Markstrom, Binnington

IR Ehlers, Hall