Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24 64 69 70 71 72 73 74
Results 1,096 to 1,100 of 1100

Thread: Rate the last 5 movies you've watched

Dobber Sports Legend

Default Re: Rate the last 5 movies you've watched

Finally watched a Norwegian film that I'd known about for a few years. I have a thing for Norway, visited many time and even lived in Oslo for two years thanks to my job. The movie was called The Wave (Bølgen) and it's Norway's first disaster film! It's set in a town called Geiranger in a beautiful fjord. The scenery is absolutely stunning, but I'm probably biased. The film is in Norwegian with English subtitles. While it's not a big budget Hollywood movie, the special effects are pretty well done. I'd give it a 8.5 out of 10.

1988 Nobel Peace Prize Winner

https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/pe...press-release/

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Expert

Saw Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood tonight. It was REALLY good. It was a bit of a slow burn, but the ending was absolutely brilliant. Not Tarantino’s best (Most give that nod to Pulp Fiction; I say it’s Reservoir Dogs), but this was definitely up there. If you are a QT fan, see this. Also, if you know anything about the history of Charles Manson, it makes this movie that much better.

Rylant

Dobber Sports Icon

Hey guys, I watched Fighting with my Family last night with the wife and the kids. Kids are 9 and 12. Everyone enjoyed the movie. It wont change your life, but its sometimes hard to find movies that the whole family enjoys. This one did that for us. A little bit of swearing but the kids have heard worse from both me and the missus.

Watched Shazam with the boys recently as well and I really liked it. Helps that I thought it was gonna be a really shit movie. It exceeded my expectations by a wide margin.

Dobber Sports Legend

The last few I saw were...

The Green Book (9/10)
    The Upside (9/10)
    The Bob Probert Story (8/10)

All were excellent!
    6-GM / WK-H2H
    Forwards: G=2, A=1, PP/SH= +1, GWG= +2, Shootout G=1, Hat Trick= +1
    D-Men/Captain: G=3/A=2
    Goalies: W=3, OTL=1, SO= +2, SV= .10

Start = 13F, 6D, 2G / Keep 44 (3G)
    Captain: MacKinnon
    (F): Matthews, Gaudreau, Eichel, Barkov, Rantanen, Pettersson, Panarin, Tarasenko, M.Tkachuk, DeBrincat, Boeser, Kopitar, Dadonov, W.Nylander, Mittelstadt, Chytil, Jost, R.Thomas, Borgstrom, Kravtsov, Zadina, Wahlstrom, A.Nylander, Olofsson, Heponiemi
    (D): Hedman, Rielly, Dahlin, Ghost, Barrie, OEL, Weber, Makar, Ekblad, Ristolainen, Girard, Q.Hughes, T.Myers, Jokijarju, K.Miller
    (G): Vasilevskiy, Price, Samsonov

Dobber Sports Star

Oh boy! yes please
    Points only keeper League, 24 teams, weekly head to head, 2RW, 2LW, 2C, 4D, 1 G , (goalies 2pts for W +3 for SO) [/I][/B]
    Keep 11

LW: Gaudreau, Marchand,

C: Malkin, Kuznetsov, Pavs, Lindholm

RW: Debrincat, Boeser, Meier

D: Klingberg, Ekman-Larsson, Letang, Subban

G: Murray, Crawford, Grubauer, Bobrovsky