Thread: Week 12 Lineup help

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Week 12 Lineup help

Trying to decide which RBs/WRs to start this week, and was looking for a little insight. I have 2RB, 2WR, 1RB/WR, and 1WR/TE slot to fill. My TEs are Bennet and Cook, so I'm definitely going to putting a WR in that WR/TE spot. The league scores .5 points per reception, 1 point every 20 yards, 6 points per TD, with a bonus for hitting 100 yards.

Here's what I'm thinking:

RB: Spiller
    RB: Ballard
    RB/WR: Hillman
    WR: Andre Johnson
    WR: Danario Alexander
    WR/TE: Maclin

Bench RB: Reece
    Bench WR: Kerley, E. Sanders

If McFadden doesn't play I'll probablt start Reece over Hillman. If Kerley plays I'm thinking I should start him over Maclin and Sanders, as I just don't trust Foles (or the Eagles in general) or Batch. There are also a couple waiver claims that could further complicate things, but they won't go through until tomorrow morning so I'm just working under the assumption that I won't get those guys.

Dobber Sports Padawan

I like what you have so far. Let it roll
    13 team Roto keeper league 12 F, 6D, 2G, G,A,+/-, PIMS, Hits, TOI(D), GAA, SV%, (Forwards are forwards, no distinction between L,R,C)

F) Ovechkin, Stamkos, Kunitz, Parise, Byfuglien, Backstrom, Little, Gaudreau, Hudler, Brassard, Girgensons, Nelson
    D) S. Weber, Phaneuf, Subban, Carlson, Josi, Vatanen
    G) Rask, Jones

Dobber Sports Immortal

I also like what you have except for Id start Reece over Ballard for sure this week....if Run DMC doesn'y play that is.

Dobber Sports Novice

I agree Kerley over Sanders if he plays
    And definitely Reece over Ballard if McFadden doesn't play

Dobber Sports Genius

I would go with what you have listed.
    Derek Reese - Future Hall of Famer

14 Team NHL Salary Cap Dynasty
    H2H, Salary Cap 108 Mil, Player actual salaries
    1 Week scoring period
    G,A,PTS,GWG,PIM,SOG,STP,HT,BL,+/-,W,GAA,SV,SO
    Starters: 12 Forwards, 6 Defense, 2 Goalies

F - Marchand, Marner, Marchessault, Stamkos, Tuch, Comtois, Farabee, Bennett, McCann, W. Nylander, Nugent-Hopkins, Kapanen
    D - Barrie, Oleksiak, Suter, Gudbranson, Savard, Lyubushkin, Ferraro
    G - Saros, Rittich

Bench - Mittelstadt, Reimer, Roslovic, Keller, Reaves, Toews
    Prospects - Byfield, Mercer, Veleno, Chmelevski, Tippett, Comrie, Tomasino, Valimaki, Gustavsson, Wolf

Dobber Sports Wizard

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by strider2k2 View Post
    Trying to decide which RBs/WRs to start this week, and was looking for a little insight. I have 2RB, 2WR, 1RB/WR, and 1WR/TE slot to fill. My TEs are Bennet and Cook, so I'm definitely going to putting a WR in that WR/TE spot. The league scores .5 points per reception, 1 point every 20 yards, 6 points per TD, with a bonus for hitting 100 yards.

Here's what I'm thinking:

RB: Spiller
    RB: Ballard
    RB/WR: Hillman
    WR: Andre Johnson
    WR: Danario Alexander
    WR/TE: Maclin

Bench RB: Reece
    Bench WR: Kerley, E. Sanders

If McFadden doesn't play I'll probablt start Reece over Hillman. If Kerley plays I'm thinking I should start him over Maclin and Sanders, as I just don't trust Foles (or the Eagles in general) or Batch. There are also a couple waiver claims that could further complicate things, but they won't go through until tomorrow morning so I'm just working under the assumption that I won't get those guys.
    ^ agree 100%. I've owned Maclin all year and he's done NOTHING. People thought, myself included, that he and Foles had some kind of rapport because of how they connected two weeks ago. Sadly, the complete opposite happened last week. I'm sure a great deal of it has to be because Foles was under pressure. I don't see that changing. The Jets will move the ball on NE, especially through the run. With that said, though, i see them trailing and eventually having to pass a ton. Kerly is their only viable receiving option. I'd start him over Maclin and Sanders!
    League:Fantrax 18 Team Dynasty, H2H (4C, 8W, 6D, 1G)
    Cats:G, A, GWG, PPP, SHP, SOG, H+B, FOW, S, SV%, W, GAA

C: Backstrom,Giroux,MacKinnon,Seguin
    W:
    D.Brown,Hartnell,Hossa,P.Kane
    Kesler,Marleau,Perron,Zibanejad

D: Boyle,Del Zotto,Doughty,D.Hamilton,Hedman,Markov
    G: Rinne
    Bench: Braun,Comeau, Demers,DeHaan,Polak,Stempniak,Wingels --Fleury

Dobber Sports Initiate

Thanks for all the responses. Rep will be handed out to everybody I can.

Decided to go with Spiller/Reece/Ballard at RB and AJ/Alexander/Kerley at WR. The last thing I read about Kerley was that he wa a "game time decision," so I'll just have to keep an eye on things today.

The the two of you suggesting I bench Ballard, I'm a little curious about why you'd rather play Hillman than Ballard against the Bills. Is it more about liking Hillman better than Ballard, or just looking at what the Bangals did to the Chiefs last week and hoping Hillman can have similar success this week?