Thread: Andy Reid

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Andy Reid

Is this the end of Andy Reid in Philly? They're getting dummied by the Falcons right now and all of this after all of the talk about how good Reid has been after having a bye.

Dobber Sports Deity

I cant see them letting him go mid season but unless they turn this around, I can see them going in a new direction next year.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Initiate

They have one of the most talented rosters on paper... A stud RB, two good WR, A qb who is a game changer(in a bad way this season with the fumbles) and a lot of stars on D.

I agree that they won't fire him during the season, but I'm pretty sure the owner has went on record and said its playoffs this year or Reid is out.

I could see someone like Gruden getting hired for next season. I think he would be a good fit for that team.

Administrator

Firing the DC during the year is a panic move. I think he knows what is on the table for him if the season doesn't turn around.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Padawan

Andy Reid will be fired. But like most, can't see that happening during the season. The first step will be the benching of Vick, which should happen after next weeks game.

Philly's roster has some big names but by no means are they a good team (on paper). Vick is proving why, Djax and Maclin are both wr's that have shown flashes but let's face it, are both wr2's at best. McCoy might be the most overrated rb in the league. Nmadi was paid for past performance and is now looking his age, etc, etc.

Team needs to blow it up and start fresh.

Dobber Sports Initiate

agree on everything except McCoy. If I got to put together a team based on pure talent, I think he would be my second pick only behind Foster. Pretty close between McCoy, Rice, Charles and AP though. Age and injuries keeps guys like Gore out of this one. Wouldnt want CJ0K either.
    14 Team Dynasty League
    5 C's, 8 W's, 5 D's, 2G's - 3 Prospects.

Scoring
    F: Goals(3) Assists(2)
    D: Goals(4) Assist(3)
    G: W(3) Saves(0.15) Goal Against(-0.75) Shutout(2)

C: Datsyuk, Grabovski, Backstrom, Bergeron, Bozak
    W: Kovalchuk, Ovechkin, P Kane, Hall, Sharp, Kessel, Nash, Silfverberg
    D: Enstrom, Letang, Kronwall, Faulk, Chara
    G: Miller, Price

IR:
    Prospects: Galchenyuk, Nyquist, Shore

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Going to go the other way here and say he doesn't get fired. Who is out there that the Eagles would really want and could honestly say are better coaches than Reid? Unless they can coerce a guy like Cowher or Gruden out of retirement I don't see it.