Thread: Thanks again Dobber Nation

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Thanks again Dobber Nation

Just wrapped up victory in my first ever baseball pool and just wanted to say thanks for the input along the way, particularly in late March / early April when I was trying to re-acquaint myself with the sport in depth for the first time since the mid-90's. 2012 has been kind to me with both a hockey and now a baseball championship. You guys are the pros though for always being there when I'm in a bind. Not taking anything away from the many superior resources available here, but this site is second to none primarily because of the people. I'd retire after such a successful year, but I think I'd miss the Dobber too much!

See you on the hockey forums guys, thanks again.
    NHL 12 Team Full Keeper, Roto
    G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, GWG, SOG, W, GAA, SV%, SHO

C - Crosby,Getzlaf,Granlund
    LW - Pacioretty,E.Kane,Hartnell
    RW - Backes,Simmonds,SamGagne
    D - Letang,Byfuglien,Subban,Hamilton
    G - Lundqvist,Fleury,Schneider,Bryz
    IR - Kovy

MLB 9 Team Full Keeper, Roto
    R, H, HR, RBI, SB, BB, K, AVG, W, L, SV, BB, K, ERA

C - C.Santana
    1B - Ortiz
    2B - Kinsler
    3B - Alvarez
    SS - Andrus
    OF - Trout,McCutchen,Kemp
    Util - Myers,Butler
    BN - Profar,Freese,Gyorko,Brantley
    SP - Price,Gio,Moore,Harvey,Miller,H.Bailey
    RP - Chapman,Frieri,K.Jansen
    DL - Beachy,Pineda

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by norrisdivision View Post
    Just wrapped up victory in my first ever baseball pool and just wanted to say thanks for the input along the way, particularly in late March / early April when I was trying to re-acquaint myself with the sport in depth for the first time since the mid-90's. 2012 has been kind to me with both a hockey and now a baseball championship. You guys are the pros though for always being there when I'm in a bind. Not taking anything away from the many superior resources available here, but this site is second to none primarily because of the people. I'd retire after such a successful year, but I think I'd miss the Dobber too much!

See you on the hockey forums guys, thanks again.
    Fantastic! As the baseball forum coordinator and a writer for Dobber Baseball, its great to see people winning championships around here in something other than hockey.

Congratulations!!!
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

Dobber Sports Immortal

Amen to that! To dmvincent, djkiang, Pengwin and all of the rest of the people who regularly contributed to helping bring my last place team of 30 GB at mid season, who drafted disappointments like A-Gon, Lincecum, Uggla, Choo and Rollins, all the way to 7th and missing out on the playoffs in the last week.............THANK YOU.

And I meant 30 GB of 6th place