Thread: 49ers losing it on Twitter over MNF

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default 49ers losing it on Twitter over MNF

Entertaining... Wonder how long before the replacement refs are replaced:

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2...rs+Hot+Read%29
    League:Fantrax 18 Team Dynasty, H2H (4C, 8W, 6D, 1G)
    Cats:G, A, GWG, PPP, SHP, SOG, H+B, FOW, S, SV%, W, GAA

C: Backstrom,Giroux,MacKinnon,Seguin
    W:
    D.Brown,Hartnell,Hossa,P.Kane
    Kesler,Marleau,Perron,Zibanejad

D: Boyle,Del Zotto,Doughty,D.Hamilton,Hedman,Markov
    G: Rinne
    Bench: Braun,Comeau, Demers,DeHaan,Polak,Stempniak,Wingels --Fleury

Dobber Sports Ninja

Thumbs down Horrid Officiating Tonight

Unbelievable. What a disgrace. Way too many questionable calls throughout the game tonight. Good thing it wasn't on national television...what's that, it was MNF, so it WAS on the national network.

No way the NFL can fine people for speaking out on this. No way, good luck Roger - better start negotiating with the officials.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Actually

I can't believe the Packers came back on the field to let the Seahawks kick the PAT. I wouldn't have.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Do you guys not remember the last forever in football? Refs have always sucked, have always blown calls and always will. Nobody likes the refs, this just gives everyone carte blanche to shit all over them.

Does anyone have the rule book handy to tell me what exactly the rule is when two players establish possession at the same time in the endzone? The Packer CB had the ball secured in the air, sure, but YOU DON'T MAKE THE CATCH IN MID AIR YOU MAKE THE CATCH COMING TO THE GROUND AND MAINTAINING POSSESSION.

Maybe the ref saw the defender lose possession of the ball momentarily as the Seahawks WR maintained both hands on the ball throughout making the catch?

Honestly, it's the commentators and the coaches and the players that are prolonging this with their constant sniveling and bitching. They show absolutely zero to respect to the refs and it's perpetuating the problem and the perception of these officials. Telling your friends you don't like your teacher is a lot different that screaming "MOTHER****ER" at them a few times (like Harbaugh did)

If you get stopped by a rookie cop you don't ask his ass how long he's been doing his job, do you? The NFL should start levvying stiffer fines or even suspensions. They also need to take these refs aside and tell them to grow a pair and start putting these dingbat coaches and players in their places.

Bellichek grabbing an official was a disgrace, Harbaugh sitting there begging the official to come over for a kiss then saying he just wanted a timeout was childish. These guys need to get HUGE fines so they stop telling the players to **** around because no coaches are taking responsibility for their teams. GB coming out to kick the FG was probably because Godell called and let them know they would all get a stiff fine. Or maybe they are class acts, but I doubt it.

The players like the old refs and want them back because they are chums. They know what they can get away with depending on who is officiating. And I get that, but you are being paid millions of dollars, so ACT LIKE A FACKING PROFESSIONAL FOR A FEW MINUTES.

Anyways, that was a terrible PI call on Rice, but is it really that far off the crap we see on a weekly basis every other year? Not by much.

Couple pennies.
    Tweet @ Me brah!
    10 team Auction Keeper-Year 7, No FAs, Points only, Weekly Lineups
    C-Backstrom, Stepan, Desharnais
    W-Ovie, Pacioretty, Kadri, Nyquist, Granlund, Schwartz
    D- Chara, Wideman, Kronwall, Phaneuf
    G-Varlamov
    Bench: Schenn, MSmith, Yakupov, Hartnell, Gionta, Williams, Carle
    Farm: Barkov, Kucherov, Monahan, Trouba, Klimchuk, Poirier, Nieto, Toffoli, Dumba, Gormley, GReinhart, BSmith, Aberg
    Proud owner of entire first round in KPL 2015 prospect draft

Dobber Sports Initiate

totally agree. I actually thought monday nights game was called pretty good up until those final minutes, and I still dont agree that giving them the TD was so bad. Sure, he should have seen that push in the back before the ball even got there, but the rest is just alot of whining.
    Last edited by ynotzz; September 26, 2012 at 7:09 PM.
    14 Team Dynasty League
    5 C's, 8 W's, 5 D's, 2G's - 3 Prospects.

Scoring
    F: Goals(3) Assists(2)
    D: Goals(4) Assist(3)
    G: W(3) Saves(0.15) Goal Against(-0.75) Shutout(2)

C: Datsyuk, Grabovski, Backstrom, Bergeron, Bozak
    W: Kovalchuk, Ovechkin, P Kane, Hall, Sharp, Kessel, Nash, Silfverberg
    D: Enstrom, Letang, Kronwall, Faulk, Chara
    G: Miller, Price

IR:
    Prospects: Galchenyuk, Nyquist, Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Spec7ral View Post
    Do you guys not remember the last forever in football? Refs have always sucked, have always blown calls and always will. Nobody likes the refs, this just gives everyone carte blanche to shit all over them.

Does anyone have the rule book handy to tell me what exactly the rule is when two players establish possession at the same time in the endzone? The Packer CB had the ball secured in the air, sure, but YOU DON'T MAKE THE CATCH IN MID AIR YOU MAKE THE CATCH COMING TO THE GROUND AND MAINTAINING POSSESSION.

Maybe the ref saw the defender lose possession of the ball momentarily as the Seahawks WR maintained both hands on the ball throughout making the catch?

Honestly, it's the commentators and the coaches and the players that are prolonging this with their constant sniveling and bitching. They show absolutely zero to respect to the refs and it's perpetuating the problem and the perception of these officials. Telling your friends you don't like your teacher is a lot different that screaming "MOTHER****ER" at them a few times (like Harbaugh did)

If you get stopped by a rookie cop you don't ask his ass how long he's been doing his job, do you? The NFL should start levvying stiffer fines or even suspensions. They also need to take these refs aside and tell them to grow a pair and start putting these dingbat coaches and players in their places.

Bellichek grabbing an official was a disgrace, Harbaugh sitting there begging the official to come over for a kiss then saying he just wanted a timeout was childish. These guys need to get HUGE fines so they stop telling the players to **** around because no coaches are taking responsibility for their teams. GB coming out to kick the FG was probably because Godell called and let them know they would all get a stiff fine. Or maybe they are class acts, but I doubt it.

The players like the old refs and want them back because they are chums. They know what they can get away with depending on who is officiating. And I get that, but you are being paid millions of dollars, so ACT LIKE A FACKING PROFESSIONAL FOR A FEW MINUTES.

Anyways, that was a terrible PI call on Rice, but is it really that far off the crap we see on a weekly basis every other year? Not by much.

Couple pennies.
    I do believe I agree with all that. Very nice.
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Yes it was an UGLY play but the Packers played UGLY all game. Why didn't 1 of the 5 Packers who jumped up for the ball swat the ball away and not try and catch the ball??
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
    Why didn't 1 of the 5 Packers who jumped up for the ball swat the ball away and not try and catch the ball??
    Statistics. This stuff can help towards contract negotiations, pro bowl votes, etc.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust