Thread: Last move of the week

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Last move of the week

In our league we limit weekly aquisitions to 4/week. Currently I have used up 3 of my 4 and I currently have a few moves that I'm considering making. This is for league 1 in my sig. Which move should I do. (Pick 1)

1. Drop D Richardson for LeShoure - I asked a few days ago about picking up LeShoure and a few people told me I should. The reason why I haven't yet is because I'm not sure if I want to wait a week and pick someone else up now. I'm hoping whoever I add here would be a decent flex play at some point later in the season.

2. Drop WAS D (vs CIN) for a new D - CIN is a pretty easy matchup but without Orakpo and Carriker they could struggle. The two defenses that I was looking at to replace them are BUF (@CLE) and DET (@TEN). This week I'm playing one of the better teams in the league but he's out Forte so I don't think I nessecarily need to pick up a D.

3. Drop Bailey for a new K - Bailey currently has the least amount of fantasy points from Kickers in the league. Should I consider dropping him for Tucker, Kaeding, Hanson or Zuerlein?
    Last edited by letangerang58; September 23, 2012 at 10:49 AM.
    Fantrax - Salary cap dynasty - cap hit - H2H each category
    Start: 2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 2UTIL, 2G, 6 Bench, 4IR
    Cats: G, A, +/-, PIM, STG, STA, SOG, FOW, GWG, Hits, BLK, W, GAA, Saves, SV%, SO

C: Getzlaf, Turris, Eakin, ____
    LW: Kunitz, MacArthur, Pacioretty, ____
    RW: Little (C), Tarasenko, Eriksson (LW)
    D: Pietrangelo, JJ, Streit, Brodie, Benn, ____
    G: Lundqvist, Bishop, Holtby

Farm: Grigorenko, H Lindholm, Faksa, Collberg, Grimaldi, Lee, K Hayes, G Carey, Schmaltz
    G: Grubauer, Gudlevskis

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by letangerang58 View Post
    In our league we limit weekly aquisitions to 4/week. Currently I have used up 3 of my 4 and I currently have a few moves that I'm considering making. This is for league 1 in my sig.

1. Drop D Richardson for LeShoure - I asked a few days ago about picking up LeShoure and a few people told me I should. The reason why I haven't yet is because I'm not sure if I want to wait a week and pick someone else up now. I'm hoping whoever I add here would be a decent flex play at some point later in the season.

2. Drop WAS D (vs CIN) for a new D - CIN is a pretty easy matchup but without Orakpo and Carriker they could struggle. The two defenses that I was looking at to replace them are BUF (@CLE) and DET (@TEN). This week I'm playing one of the better teams in the league but he's out Forte so I don't think I nessecarily need to pick up a D.

3. Drop Bailey for a new K - Bailey currently has the least amount of fantasy points from Kickers in the league. Should I consider dropping him for Tucker, Kaeding, Hanson or Zuerlein?
    1. Drop Richardson for Leshoure
    2. Drop Was D for Buff's D - their front four is underrated and has been penetrating, blowing up the backfield.
    3. I'd replace Bailey with Kaeding. I see him kicking more FG than the other two.
    League:Fantrax 18 Team Dynasty, H2H (4C, 8W, 6D, 1G)
    Cats:G, A, GWG, PPP, SHP, SOG, H+B, FOW, S, SV%, W, GAA

C: Backstrom,Giroux,MacKinnon,Seguin
    W:
    D.Brown,Hartnell,Hossa,P.Kane
    Kesler,Marleau,Perron,Zibanejad

D: Boyle,Del Zotto,Doughty,D.Hamilton,Hedman,Markov
    G: Rinne
    Bench: Braun,Comeau, Demers,DeHaan,Polak,Stempniak,Wingels --Fleury

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by One87 View Post
    1. Drop Richardson for Leshoure
    2. Drop Was D for Buff's D - their front four is underrated and has been penetrating, blowing up the backfield.
    3. I'd replace Bailey with Kaeding. I see him kicking more FG than the other two.
    In that order? I can only do one of these.
    Cats: G, A, +/-, PIM, STG, STA, SOG, FOW, GWG, Hits, BLK, W, GAA, Saves, SV%, SO

Farm: Grigorenko, H Lindholm, Faksa, Collberg, Grimaldi, Lee, K Hayes, G Carey, Schmaltz

Dobber Sports Veteran

Well, I added LeShoure. Sure glad I did.