Thread: Draft List spreadsheet small fixes!

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Draft List spreadsheet small fixes!

Hi Dobber, I've been buying the guide for a second straight year and read the ramblings everyday! Great job on everything....except a few bugs on the spreadsheet that I would like corrected in future updates.

In the šPasteš sheet, some players have different names in the 3YP, Upside colums than in the predictions colums. For example, Alex Galchenyuk vs. Alexei Galchenyuk.

The result is that a couple of players show N/A in the 3YP & Upside column of the Points&Potential sheet, even if you have them rated in the guide!

If you could fix these, I wouldn't have to manually fix them everytime there is an update...because I don't want to forget drafting Galchenyuk if sorting by 3YP.

Thanks a lot.

I...am your father.

Nice catch, thanks
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi