Thread: Spiller for Fitzgerald

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Spiller for Fitzgerald

I give up my Spiller and get Larry Fitzgerald and a first round pick back in return.

My league settings for RB/WRs:
    Every 20 yards - 1
    TD - 6
    2pt Conversion - 2
    100-199 yard game - 3
    200+ yard game - 6

My Roster:
    QB - Ryan/Tebow
    RB - Best/Spiller/Ry. Williams/Goodson/R. Brown
    WR - A. Johnson/Maclin/L. Robinson/Amendola/T. Young/Collie/Streater
    TE - F. Davis/J. Cook

This is a sixteen team dynasty league. Thoughts?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

i would keep spiller right now

or get more for him - if you want to trade'em

Dobber Sports Padawan

I wouldn't do it simply because you do not have any quality Rb's beyond spiller

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Overall

Quote Originally Posted by TheWhale View Post
    I wouldn't do it simply because you do not have any quality Rb's beyond spiller
    I agree with this - if you trade Spiller (and if you can get first round value for him, why not?) you need a solid to good RB (top 10-12) AND more. Your better trade might be Amendola for a good RB (I don't think Amendola is the next coming of Wes Welker, plus you aren't PPR though some people won't consider that much. He's coming off a career game and you are set at WR without him.

Amendola for Frank Gore maybe? Then maybe you can dangle Spiller for the best possible WR you can. Since it's dynasty, I'd encourage you to get a guy age 25 or younger if you do move Spiller. But you need another RB first/part of the deal.

Dobber Sports Initiate

My league is a PPR league, or rather half a point per reception. Don't know how I forgot to mention that.

My concern with Spiller is that his role might diminish once Jackson comes back, and that I'm possibly missing out on selling him when his value is highest, and conversely might miss out on buying Fitz low.

The Fitzgerald owner has Foster, Sproles, and Peterson. Would Spiller for Fitz/PEterson be something I should look into instead?

I've given out rep where I could, but I need to spread the love a bit more for some of you. I'll try to throw some rep your way when I can. Thanks as always for the help.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by strider2k2 View Post
    My league is a PPR league, or rather half a point per reception. Don't know how I forgot to mention that.

My concern with Spiller is that his role might diminish once Jackson comes back, and that I'm possibly missing out on selling him when his value is highest, and conversely might miss out on buying Fitz low.

The Fitzgerald owner has Foster, Sproles, and Peterson. Would Spiller for Fitz/PEterson be something I should look into instead?

I've given out rep where I could, but I need to spread the love a bit more for some of you. I'll try to throw some rep your way when I can. Thanks as always for the help.

Unless he is a huge Bills fan, he will most certainly decline His Fitz/AP for your Spiller. Since it's a dynasty league, why not try to trade Andre to a contender laster in the season (if you aren't playoff bound). You can get rid of an aging player and probably get a nice return for him too.

I have knocked Spiller over and over again but I think the Bills realize why they drafted him 9th overall. His per carry production rivals the games elite.