Thread: Kevin Olgetree

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Kevin Olgetree

He had a great week one and with me owning Tony Romo would it be a good idea for me to pick him up and ride him for a few weeks while hes hot? I could drop Torrey Smith,Brandon Lyold or Titus Young for him.
    Straight Points keeper league. Keep 5 Forwards,3 defence,1 goalie.

F: Nicklas Backstrom, Joe Thornton, Henrik Zetterberg, Zach Parise, Logan Couture

D: Erik Karlsson, Alex Pietrangelo, Oliver Ekman-Larsson

G: Sergei Bobrovsky

Dobber Sports Genius

I was curious about this as well. He's ranked so low, but I don't know enough about his pedigree to tell you one way or another.
    Sites: www.twitter.com/tsgraveline tsgraveline.blogspot.com thesharkremarks.blogspot.com

Team 1:10 Multi-Cat Roto league

C- Malkin,Giroux,Thornton Galchenyuk, Schenn, Berglund, Eller
    LW- Hall,Ovechkin, E.Kane Saad
    RW- Seguin, Stewart, PAP
    D- Subban,Phaneuf Keith, OEL, Hedman,
    G- Pavelec,Hiller Lindback, Theodore, Lehner

Team 2:24 H2H League Multi-Cat

C- Weiss, Galchenyuk, Desharnais, Vitale
    LW- Parise, Bailey, Torres, King, Bissonnette
    RW- Ovechkin, Clowe, Asham, Gagner
    D- Boyle, Klesla, Souray, Hjalmarsson, Niskanen, Hickey, Lovejoy, Potter
    G-Holtby, Halak

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by dodospice View Post
    He had a great week one and with me owning Tony Romo would it be a good idea for me to pick him up and ride him for a few weeks while hes hot? I could drop Torrey Smith,Brandon Lyold or Titus Young for him.

Don't even think about dropping those guys for Ogletree! Smith, Lloyd and Young should all outperform him this season. Last game, Witten was targeted once and the Giants tried to eliminate Dez and Austin from the game. If Ogletree has another nice outing next week, consider picking him up. But since someone will surely pick him up, see who they drop for him. If I was in your league and saw you drop one of the players you listed, I would jump all over them.

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TheWhale View Post
    Don't even think about dropping those guys for Ogletree! Smith, Lloyd and Young should all outperform him this season. Last game, Witten was targeted once and the Giants tried to eliminate Dez and Austin from the game. If Ogletree has another nice outing next week, consider picking him up. But since someone will surely pick him up, see who they drop for him. If I was in your league and saw you drop one of the players you listed, I would jump all over them.
    I don't think I will do it actually people always have hot starts and come out of no where only to tail off. So I will leave him where he is.
    Straight Points keeper league. Keep 5 Forwards,3 defence,1 goalie.

F: Nicklas Backstrom, Joe Thornton, Henrik Zetterberg, Zach Parise, Logan Couture

D: Erik Karlsson, Alex Pietrangelo, Oliver Ekman-Larsson

G: Sergei Bobrovsky

Dobber Sports Ace

I might consider dropping Titus Young for him but there's no way I would drop Smith or Lloyd at this time.
    12 team Rotisserie league (No positional requirements: 7 Keepers of which 2 must be Farm eligible).
    Active Roster consists of: 6 FW, 4 D, 2 G and 6 Bench.
    Scoring Cats: G (10x), A (10x), SOG (10x), HT (10x), BS (10x), PIM (10x), TK (10x), +/- (5x); W (10x), SV (10x), SO (5x)

FW: ​Draisaitl, Pastrnak, Keller, Jarvis, Barbashev, Kyrou, Raymond
    D: Dobson, Nurse, Sergachev, Andersson, Zadorov, York
    G: Oettinger, Raanta, Copley, Vejmelka
    IR: Hamilton
    Farm (165 games for F/D and 100 games for G): Wolf, Fantilli

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Truth

Quote Originally Posted by TheWhale View Post
    Your 3 are ALL better than Ogletree. Oggie makes a solid backup but he's not going to be any kind of star unless Bryant/Austin Miles get injured

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by dodospice View Post
    I wouldn't. I think he's the flavor of the week. He reminds me of that other wide Dallas had back when Austin emerged. He would have big games when the others were hurt. Austin still isn't all the way there. Dez is dinged as well as Whitten. Once those three are healthy, Ogle will be forgotten. And i'm willing to bet this will be soon, considering Austin's issues stem back to last year, so an off-season to recover. I also suspect until the other wides get healthy, NFL teams will lock Ogle down until the other receivers prove they are fit. You don't have a game like he did and then go unnoticed by other teams. Keep the guys you have.
    League:Fantrax 18 Team Dynasty, H2H (4C, 8W, 6D, 1G)
    Cats:G, A, GWG, PPP, SHP, SOG, H+B, FOW, S, SV%, W, GAA

C: Backstrom,Giroux,MacKinnon,Seguin
    W:
    D.Brown,Hartnell,Hossa,P.Kane
    Kesler,Marleau,Perron,Zibanejad

D: Boyle,Del Zotto,Doughty,D.Hamilton,Hedman,Markov
    G: Rinne
    Bench: Braun,Comeau, Demers,DeHaan,Polak,Stempniak,Wingels --Fleury

Dobber Sports Pro

I definitely would not drop any of those 3 players for Ogletree.