Thread: Britt for Turner?

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Britt for Turner?

Guy in my league wants to deal a RB for a WR.

I own Julio, Marshall, Bowe, Britt, Floyd as my main WR, but only CJ, S.Jackson, Ingram, R. Williams and Tolbert as my RB.

Does this deal make sense for me? Or should I try to buy low on his MJD first?

Dobber Sports Padawan

Take Turner. Britt is a mega talent but is a year removed from an acl/mcl tear. Plus he will probably be suspended for a bit. Make the trade and enjoy Turners production for the 1st 10 weeks. Try to sell him after he explode vs the BUcs.

Dobber Sports Immortal

He declined Britt....would you do Bowe for Turner?

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Guy in my league wants to deal a RB for a WR.

I own Julio, Marshall, Bowe, Britt, Floyd as my main WR, but only CJ, S.Jackson, Ingram, R. Williams and Tolbert as my RB.

Does this deal make sense for me? Or should I try to buy low on his MJD first?
    Ro, stay away from Turner. Reports have been that he's a step slower and has not looked like his normal self. Mark my words, ATL becomes a passing team this year. Ryan is entering his 5th season, which is when QBs normally get it. He's already shown that he's one of the better ones, so this year he goes stupid. Also, Jones is in his second year. We all know there's a leap in production from rookie season to the second. Between Roddy, Julio and Matt, this team will be vertical. If anything, Jacquizz Rodgers cuts into Turner's time. He's looked like the better back. I'd keep Britt. Try to get MJD. If he doesn't move him, move on from this GM.
    League:Fantrax 18 Team Dynasty, H2H (4C, 8W, 6D, 1G)
    Cats:G, A, GWG, PPP, SHP, SOG, H+B, FOW, S, SV%, W, GAA

C: Backstrom,Giroux,MacKinnon,Seguin
    W:
    D.Brown,Hartnell,Hossa,P.Kane
    Kesler,Marleau,Perron,Zibanejad

D: Boyle,Del Zotto,Doughty,D.Hamilton,Hedman,Markov
    G: Rinne
    Bench: Braun,Comeau, Demers,DeHaan,Polak,Stempniak,Wingels --Fleury

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default agree, not really

Quote Originally Posted by One87 View Post
    Ro, stay away from Turner. Reports have been that he's a step slower and has not looked like his normal self. Mark my words, ATL becomes a passing team this year. Ryan is entering his 5th season, which is when QBs normally get it. He's already shown that he's one of the better ones, so this year he goes stupid. Also, Jones is in his second year. We all know there's a leap in production from rookie season to the second. Between Roddy, Julio and Matt, this team will be vertical. If anything, Jacquizz Rodgers cuts into Turner's time. He's looked like the better back. I'd keep Britt. Try to get MJD. If he doesn't move him, move on from this GM.
    I agree that ATL is going to a passing game, which is WHY I'd take Turner. Take away 150 yards rushing and add 150 yards receiving - guy's still good for ~`1250 yards with upside to higher. Rodgers is just a name, on the field he's done little to get me convinced he's anything more than a 3rd down scat back. And Snelling is a sherman tank, not a runner. Turner can average 4 YPC, nail his blocking assignments and be a solid receiver out of the backfield. Underappreciated - go for it IMO!