Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 24 25 26 27 28 29

Thread: Prospect Pool

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Havent been on here in a while, but might as well finish what we started

Josh Leivo was traded a while ago
    and Carl Hozjan was traded I dont know when

Dobber Sports Wizard

And the plummet begins....worked my way back into 1st, but now I've lost Grigorenko and Hamilton, maybe Scheifele too. Oh well it was a risk taking those last two, and Grigorenko was always a possibility to stick in the NHL too.

Replace Grigorenko with Dmitri Jaskin
    Replace Hamilton with Colin Miller
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

Start 12 F, 6 D, 1G weekly

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

D: Ekman-Larsson, Yandle, Edler, Pulock, Borowiecki, Weegar, Mike Reilly

G: Andersen, Hart

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar

The Great One

Ya, I don't think Im going to update it!

haha, I should have stated when the NHL season starts I won't care about this pool (especially if Im not in the running! lol)

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Guru View Post
    Ya, I don't think Im going to update it!

haha, I should have stated when the NHL season starts I won't care about this pool (especially if Im not in the running! lol)
    Haha, that's fine by me. It was still a really fun way to pass time earlier in the season thanks for setting this up.
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar

The Great One

At the end of the day, Im sure we all know more about the CHL/NCAA today, than we did 5 months ago.

Dobber Sports Ace

I, for one, have been keeping tabs on this and will still be very much interested in the outcome. If I join something, I am in it to win it and this will be no different.

I knew my team would do pretty good but to be in 2nd at this point is quite awesome.

FastTonyDeniro started out pretty damn fast but has slowed down a touch (I guess your name suits you to a T...lol).

Dodospice put the pedal to the metal and hasn't looked back. Good job dude.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Nehithaw View Post
    I, for one, have been keeping tabs on this and will still be very much interested in the outcome. If I join something, I am in it to win it and this will be no different.

I knew my team would do pretty good but to be in 2nd at this point is quite awesome.

FastTonyDeniro started out pretty damn fast but has slowed down a touch (I guess your name suits you to a T...lol).

Ya no kidding.....not having a NCAA goalie ruined my chances. I thought Blackburn would be pretty safe but Maine totally bottomed out and he has given me 0 points this year

The Great One

My favourite pick of the draft is Nic Petan. I thought he would hover around 85ish points when the season is done, and not at the 45 game mark.

Same for Spec7ral with Leipsic I'd assume.

If Petan was 4 inches taller, he would be a top 10 consideration.

Dobber Sports Padawan

I loved the process of prepping for this because it really forced me to dig deeper into the prospect aspect of keeper leagues than ever. For that I thank you very much!! Now going into next season my homeworks is MILES ahead of where it would be in previous years (which is spectacular for someone in a rebuild with many draft picks).
    Tweet @ Me brah!
    10 team Auction Keeper-Year 7, No FAs, Points only, Weekly Lineups
    C-Backstrom, Stepan, Desharnais
    W-Ovie, Pacioretty, Kadri, Nyquist, Granlund, Schwartz
    D- Chara, Wideman, Kronwall, Phaneuf
    G-Varlamov
    Bench: Schenn, MSmith, Yakupov, Hartnell, Gionta, Williams, Carle
    Farm: Barkov, Kucherov, Monahan, Trouba, Klimchuk, Poirier, Nieto, Toffoli, Dumba, Gormley, GReinhart, BSmith, Aberg
    Proud owner of entire first round in KPL 2015 prospect draft

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Nehithaw View Post

I would like to see this updated! Maybe, I'll do it at the end of the year just to see where everyone finished
    Straight Points keeper league. Keep 5 Forwards,3 defence,1 goalie.

F: Nicklas Backstrom, Joe Thornton, Henrik Zetterberg, Zach Parise, Logan Couture

D: Erik Karlsson, Alex Pietrangelo, Oliver Ekman-Larsson

G: Sergei Bobrovsky

The Great One

Give me a list of things I need to update, and Im sure I could update little by little.

Interesting for the guys in the running.

Dobber Sports Ace

Perfect timing... Mackinnon just went down.

I'll respect FastTonyDeniro and will take someone other than his picks.

Give me Peter Trainor of the Rimouski Oceanic
    Last edited by Nehithaw; February 12, 2013 at 2:38 PM.