Thread: Any Worth Resigning

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Any Worth Resigning

I am in a salary based points only pool with a 60 million cap. I just took someone else's team so I please need advise if any of these players worth resigning. I have already spent 41 million with my core players I had on my roster. With 19 million left I am thinking of signing maybe 1 or two from this list. The rest of my money will be going towards the waiver draft where we sign two more players and towards an auction free agency. I hope it's clear.
    1) Malone 3.39 million
    2) Hornqvist 3.17 million
    3 SamUelsson 3.5
    4) Wellwood 1.7
    5) Dwight King 900 000
    I am thinking of maybe signing Wellwood. The others are at a steep price. Any thoughts?

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by JEMS View Post
    I am in a salary based points only pool with a 60 million cap. I just took someone else's team so I please need advise if any of these players worth resigning. I have already spent 41 million with my core players I had on my roster. With 19 million left I am thinking of signing maybe 1 or two from this list. The rest of my money will be going towards the waiver draft where we sign two more players and towards an auction free agency. I hope it's clear.
    1) Malone 3.39 million
    2) Hornqvist 3.17 million
    3 SamUelsson 3.5
    4) Wellwood 1.7
    5) Dwight King 900 000
    I am thinking of maybe signing Wellwood. The others are at a steep price. Any thoughts?
    Is it a position based setup (ie 3C, 3LW, 3RW, etc) or simply just Fwds and D? If its position based, it would be nice to see who you already have on your roster that you intend on keeping.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Is it a position based setup (ie 3C, 3LW, 3RW, etc) or simply just Fwds and D? If its position based, it would be nice to see who you already have on your roster that you intend on keeping.
    Yes more info please.

It's basically FW/d/g/. My resigned Players are
    Neal Eberle Hartnell Backes Duchene Iginla Sharp Downie Marcus Foligno Anisomov craig smith

D-Green Letang Zidlicky Hamonic Potter

G Halak Elliott Reimer

please note with with the Fwds I mentioned to resign in my previous email besides well wood and king only iggy, Neal and Sharp are more expensive than them. The ones I Resigned are cheaper. I hope this helps.

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by JEMS View Post
    It's basically FW/d/g/. My resigned Players are
    Neal Eberle Hartnell Backes Duchene Iginla Sharp Downie Marcus Foligno Anisomov craig smith

D-Green Letang Zidlicky Hamonic Potter

G Halak Elliott Reimer

please note with with the Fwds I mentioned to resign in my previous email besides well wood and king only iggy, Neal and Sharp are more expensive than them. The ones I Resigned are cheaper. I hope this helps.
    Just for future reference give as much info as possible . .. points only i wouldnt keep any of them

Dobber Sports Deity

Thanks for updating. Not sure how many teams there are and how much will be left over but from what I can see there, in a points only league, I wouldnt bother with any of those guys. Maybe Hornqvist (maybe) but the rest I would let slide and take my chances with FA's.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Ok perfect. We are 14 teams.

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Thanks for updating. Not sure how many teams there are and how much will be left over but from what I can see there, in a points only league, I wouldnt bother with any of those guys. Maybe Hornqvist (maybe) but the rest I would let slide and take my chances with FA's.
    +1

if you are really (i mean really) wanting to keep one of them.. Hornqvist would be my choice, but at 3.17MM thats not exactly a bargain.

I totally agree Hornqvist at that price is not a bargain. That's free agent auction I guess. Need to think about it. Thanks