Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hockey Pool Geek - Projection Based Rankings

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Hockey Pool Geek - Projection Based Rankings

I know you can generate custom rankings throughout the year based on current stats, but is there a way we can generate custom rankings based on the 2012-13 projections in the latest version of the guide? That would be an unreal feature!
    http://twitter.com/robsintheshed

12 Team - H2H Keeper League - 25 Players - 13 Keepers
    (G, A, P, +/-, Hits, PPP, SOG, W, GAA, SV%)
    Keepers
    C: Tavares, Benn,
    LW: Galchenyuk, Landeskog, .
    RW: Pominville, Little, Oshie, Yakupov
    D: Subban, Vatanen, Fowler
    G: Price, Bishop

Dobber Sports Giant

Yes you can do this, but you need to be a Draft Kit or Full Pack members in order to this it.

Administrator

Yeah it's all there now. The only issue is some players that are missing. These are all new guys though. I'm guessing they have to be added to the database manually or something.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Giant

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    Yeah it's all there now. The only issue is some players that are missing. These are all new guys though. I'm guessing they have to be added to the database manually or something.
    Yeah or it'll be updated later on once Dobber has his complete draft list.

Dobber Sports Pro

Thanks all!
    I am a member just wasn't sure if this was an available option.
    Cheers.
    http://twitter.com/robsintheshed

12 Team - H2H Keeper League - 25 Players - 13 Keepers
    (G, A, P, +/-, Hits, PPP, SOG, W, GAA, SV%)
    Keepers
    C: Tavares, Benn,
    LW: Galchenyuk, Landeskog, .
    RW: Pominville, Little, Oshie, Yakupov
    D: Subban, Vatanen, Fowler
    G: Price, Bishop

Dobber Sports Giant

Quote Originally Posted by robmyatt View Post
    Thanks all!
    I am a member just wasn't sure if this was an available option.
    Cheers.
    It's the first option under the "Projections" section where you can generate your ranking.

Dobber Sports Star

Hey guys,

1. How awesome is it that there's a big enough community of HPG users that you guys take care of questions for us?!?!
    2. Yes, as has been said, if you've got either a Full Pack or Draft Kit subscription, Dobber's projections are right in there.
    3. We update shortly after Dobber updates, so they'll be ongoing leading up to the season. Every player in Dobber's draft list should appear in the projections; if any are missing, please drop us a line and we'll chase it down.

Cheers!

HPG

Dobber Sports Giant

Quote Originally Posted by hockeypoolgeek View Post
    Hey guys,

1. How awesome is it that there's a big enough community of HPG users that you guys take care of questions for us?!?!
    2. Yes, as has been said, if you've got either a Full Pack or Draft Kit subscription, Dobber's projections are right in there.
    3. We update shortly after Dobber updates, so they'll be ongoing leading up to the season. Every player in Dobber's draft list should appear in the projections; if any are missing, please drop us a line and we'll chase it down.

Cheers!

HPG
    Thanks for the update on the updates and we're definitely happy to give you a hand my friend!

Dobber Sports Giant

One more question around this. Will the projections include all the additional stats as well (Hits, BkS, PIM)?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chicleteur View Post
    One more question around this. Will the projections include all the additional stats as well (Hits, BkS, PIM)?
    I outputted the 2012-13 projections for the league in my sig. Every category is covered.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Giant

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    I outputted the 2012-13 projections for the league in my sig. Every category is covered.
    Oh sure they are covered, but I remember something from last year that when Dobber or any other projections you might put in didn't have a category, the average for the last 2 or 3 years was used.

Dobber Sports Star

As uploaded right now, the draft list includes G, A, P, and PIM, which were projected by Dobber. The rest of the stats are filled out on a pro-rated basis on past averages.

When Dobber's draft list is updated to include hits and blocks, we'll update those stats accordingly. If you look in the stats preview before you generate rankings, the stats that were projected by Dobber are highlighted in red.

Hope this is clear!

HPG

Dobber Sports Giant

As uploaded right now, the draft list includes G, A, P, and PIM, which were projected by Dobber. The rest of the stats are filled out on a pro-rated basis on past averages.

When Dobber's draft list is updated to include hits and blocks, we'll update those stats accordingly. If you look in the stats preview before you generate rankings, the stats that were projected by Dobber are highlighted in red.

Hope this is clear!

HPG
    Yeah that's what I recall (the "red" thing), but wasn't 100% sure.

Thanks for making it clear!

Dobber Sports Genius

The Dobber Draft List I downloaded yesterday has the Hits and Blocks for some of the players (I am guessing they are the relevant ones). Can you up date your site with the numbers he has so far?
    Derek Reese - Future Hall of Famer

14 Team NHL Salary Cap Dynasty
    H2H, Salary Cap 108 Mil, Player actual salaries
    1 Week scoring period
    G,A,PTS,GWG,PIM,SOG,STP,HT,BL,+/-,W,GAA,SV,SO
    Starters: 12 Forwards, 6 Defense, 2 Goalies

F - Marchand, Marner, Marchessault, Stamkos, Tuch, Comtois, Farabee, Bennett, McCann, W. Nylander, Nugent-Hopkins, Kapanen
    D - Barrie, Oleksiak, Suter, Gudbranson, Savard, Lyubushkin, Ferraro
    G - Saros, Rittich

Bench - Mittelstadt, Reimer, Roslovic, Keller, Reaves, Toews
    Prospects - Byfield, Mercer, Veleno, Chmelevski, Tippett, Comrie, Tomasino, Valimaki, Gustavsson, Wolf

Dobber Sports Stud

Hey guys,

1. Every player in Dobber's draft list should appear in the projections; if any are missing, please drop us a line and we'll chase it down.
    Using the projections already, and of course the service is fantastic!

Do you know if the list of players will remain constant throughout the season? My league has many positions that differ from those listed in HPG, so I correct them in a custom stat csv, but as the projections are updated I am wondering if I can simply copy and paste my adjusted positon column into the new projection csv (ie, reset projections to Dobber's, export csv, paste in positions, re-import).

Thanks as always.
    H2H 10 GMs Keeper: keep up to 4 at cost of draft pick (round) G, A,+/-,Blocks,SOG,PPP; Wins,GAA,Sv% Start 3C 3RW 3LW 4D 2G, weekly starts
    C: Еric Staal   Henrik Zetterberg (LW)   Matt Duchene   Brayden Point   Danny Heinen (C/LW/RW)
    LW: Johnny Gaudreau   Taylor Hall   Jonathan Huberdeau   Nick Schmaltz (C/LW)
    RW: Никита Kucherov   Blake Wheeler   Jakub Voráček   Teuvo Teräväinen (LW/RW)
    D: Shea Weber   Dustin Byfuglien   Keith Yandle   Seth Jones
    G: Ben Bishop   Jake Allen   Martin Jones