Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who is this guy?

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Who is this guy?

In TwitterVerse, a Tweeter has sprung up named "HockeyyInsiderr".

Is this guy credible?

One one side, he has tweeted a few things before the Big Guys have.

On another side, is he just throwing as many darts as he can at the board, and will eventually hit some?

Anyone know?
    G,A,+/-,PPP,SHP,GWG,H,BS,W,SV%,SA,SO
    12 Man H2H Salary Keeper League
    C - S.Crosby/S.Monahan/G.Landeskog(lw)/W.Karlsson
    LW- T.Hall/B.Rust(lw)/N.Hoglander
    RW - J.Guentzel(lw)/ T.Tatar(lw)/J.Pulujaarvi/K.Kapanen(lw)
    D - B.Burns/E.Karlsson/M.Heiskanen/J.Carlson
    G - I.Sorokin/I.Shesterkin/T.Demko/C.Peterson/C.Talbot
    Farm - C.Primeau/P.Kochetov/C.Caufield/E.Svechnikov

Dobber Sports Ninja

Not credible as far as I'm concerned...just has the 'smoke being blown up your ass' feel about it personally.

Could be wrong, but I don't think I am.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Not credible at all. Jesus the whole Eklund wannabe train is annoying and the gullible yahoos who buy it all is even more annoying.
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Ninja

Is there something below Eklund level? If so that account is it.

S/He was proven completely wrong during the days following the FA frenzy. Not worth even following on twitter.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Bobby Lu getting his digs in too haha

Strombone ‏@strombone1
    Magic 8ball is not a source“@HockeyyInsiderr:my previous tweet was a joke.Hes not a Leaf(yet) but Leafs are front runners as per my sources"

Dobber Sports Monster

It's garbage.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

I've heard it could be Felix Potvin, no lies.
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dmvincent View Post
    I've heard it could be Felix Potvin, no lies.
    you mean this maroon? https://twitter.com/felixpotvin. Wouldn't be surprised

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ev View Post
    you mean this maroon? https://twitter.com/felixpotvin. Wouldn't be surprised
    It's not. He created a parody of that one that way too many people believe is the legit one. And he's not a maroon, just a Leafs fan

Don't pay any attention to hockeyyinsiderr. He's a childish loser that cries when he doesn't get his "recognition" and abuses the media. What he does is so easy any of us could do it.
    "We've had a couple shakers in this place. This year we haven't had the time. We had a couple good ones last year, right?" - Phil Kessel

Banned

Well unfortunately most people are clueless, especially those on Twitter and social media, so that's why he has like 20000+ followers. Just search a hashtag for anything hockey related and you'll probably want to pull your hair and eyes out afterwards. This guy tweeted 79 times today, during a time period where nothing is happening in the hockey world. A legit rumor guy wouldn't post as often and wouldn't claim to have knowledge on every single rumor and aspect of the offseason. He's just another "Chemmy", "Eklund" or "Down Goes Spezza" right now.

/rant

Dobber Sports Master

Well unfortunately most people are clueless, especially those on Twitter and social media, so that's why he has like 20000+ followers. Just search a hashtag for anything hockey related and you'll probably want to pull your hair and eyes out afterwards. This guy tweeted 79 times today, during a time period where nothing is happening in the hockey world. A legit rumor guy wouldn't post as often and wouldn't claim to have knowledge on every single rumor and aspect of the offseason. He's just another "Chemmy", "Eklund" or "Down Goes Spezza" right now.

/rant
    I know this really wasn't the point of your rant, but Chemmy isn't a rumour guy in any way. He runs PPP with @mlse and a couple other guys (@PPPskinnyfish, @mforbes37, @draglikepull, @b1rky)

That site isn't a rumour blog, it's probably the best Leafs blog there is.
    "We've had a couple shakers in this place. This year we haven't had the time. We had a couple good ones last year, right?" - Phil Kessel

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TK12555 View Post
    I know this really wasn't the point of your rant, but Chemmy isn't a rumour guy in any way. He runs PPP with @mlse and a couple other guys (@PPPskinnyfish, @mforbes37, @draglikepull, @b1rky)

That site isn't a rumour blog, it's probably the best Leafs blog there is.
    Yeah, I know he isn't a rumour guy, and neither is Down Goes Spezza. I was grouping them in with Hockeyy Insider as Twitter morons. Basically, Hockeyy Insiderr has as much knowledge as those guys would and I would recommend to new users that they should not follow guys like the three I mentioned in my previous post. This basically goes for all blogger types who try so hard to be funny.

Dobber Sports Master

Yeah, I know he isn't a rumour guy, and neither is Down Goes Spezza. I was grouping them in with Hockeyy Insider as Twitter morons. Basically, Hockeyy Insiderr has as much knowledge as those guys would and I would recommend to new users that they should not follow guys like the three I mentioned in my previous post. This basically goes for all blogger types who try so hard to be funny.
    Down Goes Spezza is a moron. But Chemmy doesn't try to be funny, he's just a Leafs' blogger.

The guy that actually tries the hardest to be funny is Proteau. He wants to be Down Goes Brown so bad.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

/rant
    So true, Ev!

Quote Originally Posted by TK12555 View Post
    Down Goes Spezza is a moron. But Chemmy doesn't try to be funny, he's just a Leafs' blogger.

The guy that actually tries the hardest to be funny is Proteau. He wants to be Down Goes Brown so bad.
    I agree, he tries too hard lol.
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Seriously?? Felix "The Cat" Potivin is back??
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..