Thread: My Lecavalier/Liles for Nash/Phillips

Dobber Sports Giant

Default My Lecavalier/Liles for Nash/Phillips

This is still for my one year roto league I talked about in a previous post:

http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/25187

Still looking for goal scoring help and announced that one of my goalies might be tradable. Here\'s the latest trade offer I received. It\'s funny because it didn\'t include one of my G stud.

It\'s really tempting because I can either use Cammer or Horton at C (they\'ve been both as good (if not better) as Lecavalier in the past month) or grab one of these FA (Kopitar, Plekanec or Dubinsky).

As for Liles, it was an FA pickup just before the trade deadline as I really thought he would have been traded. Salo, Tarnstorm, Berard, Barker are floating on the FA and are as good as Liles.

What do you think? Should I pull the triger?

Thanks as usual!

Dobber Sports Master

Don\'t give up last years rocket richard winner for nash. He is in a sluump but is only 3 goals behind nash. You want to give up an assist guy for nash and ride the vinny/nash combo to catch up on wins.

by the way nice goalies....12\'s accross the board.
    30 GM Commish Dynasty
    G A +/- PIM PPP SOG W GAA SV
    Start: 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D, 1Utl, 1G
    C:Savard,Filpulla,Arnott,Ott,Boyd,Weight,Rupp
    LW:Heatley,Morrow,Sullivan,Tambellini,Bissonnette, Pierro-Zabotel
    RW: Hemsky,Backes,Orr,Tikhonov,Artyukhin,Ortmeyer
    D:EJ,Ehrhoff,Hjalmarsson,Babchuk,Commodore
    G: M.A.Fleury,Deslauriers,Koskinen,Monnino

Dobber Sports Giant

Thanks for the goalies! I thought about giving away one of them, but I should dominate these cats until the end of the year...

You\'re probably right about Vinny. However, they might have approx. the same number of goals, but how many goals they will score from now to the end of the season? What kind of counter offer you would make?

Thanks for your thoughts Crazynuck!

Dobber Sports Pro

phillips really doesn\'t do much so this trade would be lecavalier and liles for nash which i think is too much.

as a counter offer i\'d try maybe if hes higher on wideman than liles, to trade wideman and then a downgrade from lecavalier.

i highly doubt he\'d take it but dangle bertuzzi?
    try a bertuzzi and wideman for nash trade? i havent been following nash\'s stats but they i don\'t think that they\'ve been too spectacular to warrant trading lecavalier for him.
    9 team One Year Rotisserie League (Daily Rosters with 82 Max Games Played) 40 move limit
    Cats: G A +/- PIM PPG PPP SHP GWG SOG GWG FW HIT BLK W GAA SV SV% SHO
    3C 2LW 2RW 4D 1UTIL 2G 3BN

C McDavid Larkin Dubois Schenn Konecny
    LW Panarin Connor Arvidsson Nichushkin
    RW Marner Necas Buchnevich
    D Fox Burns Pietrangelo Durzi
    G Oettinger Samsonov
    IR+ P. Kane

Dobber Sports Star

If you want someone who\'s going to score goals, no one is hotter in the last month than Vanek and his 13. Next closes is a group of guys with 9. If you\'re going to dangle Vinny you might as well get someone who\'s hot right now and should be hot until the end of the season as the Sabres battle for a playoff spot. The depleting talent in Tampa Bay... I think Vinny will struggle to finish the year and hit 100pts. I hope I\'m wrong, but I see Vanek hitting 40 goals more likely. I can\'t believe you didn\'t make a stab at Plekanec when he was a FA. That guy\'s been HOT! You desperately need some goals and some + in order to close the gap on first.

Anyways good luck trying to get Vanek from an owner who\'s team name is VANEK :P Cheers!!!
    [color=#008000]24 Team / 3 Tier Roto League
    G|A|+/-|PIM|PPP|SOG|Hits|BS
    W|GAA|SV

Tier 1
    C: Tavares, Duchene, JStaal, Marner, Grigorenko, Dubois, Barzal
    LW: Landeskog, Teravainen, Pearson, Wilson, Pulkkinen, Bittner
    RW: PKane, Gaborik, Virtanen, Rantanen, Stewart, Sprong, Chiasson, Vey
    D: OEL, Barrie, Bogosian, Larsson, McNabb, Oduya, Bigras
    G: Bobrovsky, Korpisalo, Hutton, Hellberg

Dobber Sports Giant

Yeah I\'ve sent him many offers for Vanek and he turned them all... As for Plekanec, I wanted to do it this morning and apparently somebody was faster than me.

I\'ve sent a counter offer of Cammer/Wideman for Nash/Phillips... We\'ll see! Thanks guys for your advices!