Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Might the Avs trade Matt Duchene

Dobber Sports Master

Hey.... he's that guy.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic_Wedgy View Post
    Hey.... he's that guy.
    Yup that guy with 8 negative posts and a double. Let's make sure to give him lots of attention. Damn sure he isn't here for the fantasy hockey and we aim to please.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoeless View Post
    Yup that guy with 8 negative posts and a double. Let's make sure to give him lots of attention. Damn sure he isn't here for the fantasy hockey and we aim to please.
    He's obviously suffering from pe...um, post envy.
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy View Post
    Shoeless knows the avs inside out. We are all stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomic_Wedgy View Post
    Hey.... he's that guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoeless View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomm Bastic View Post
    He's obviously suffering from pe...um, post envy.
    I had a post that I deleted from the "Could the TML do something wild" thread (or whatever it was titled). It was offensive and I did not want to discourage anyone from posting in the forums. However, I do speculate whether thatguy and the user "troll" (guy who made some rude comments in the Brett MacLean thread) are the same person. They both are new users, and both seem to enjoy conflict in the forums. Haven't seen troll on here since his Brett MacLean comments, so I am wondering whether someone deleted his account (is that possible?) and he opened a new one.

Either way, the likelihood of Duchene getting traded seems about as likely to me as Eberle getting traded. I just can't see it. As for Stastny, he is a leader in their dressing room, and a good role model for the young guys along with Hejduk. If the Avs don't feel that Landeskog is ready to be captain once Hejduk retires, look for Stastny to fill that role as a stopgap. I don't think the Avs will move either Duchene or Stastny.

" You said you don't give a f*ck about hockey. I've never heard anyone say that before."

Dobber Sports Veteran

Speaking of trolling... where is Tequila Monster now that Turris has shown his stuff??

Anyway, I think they need to try Duchene at LW again but if that doesn't work they do need to figure it out with their depth at C. I'd trade Stastny for Bobby Ryan.
    Yahoo 1 Year Leagues:
    G, A, PIM, +/-, PPP, SOG, HIT
    W, GAA, SV%, SHO
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 2G, 4Bn, 1IR

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas0Aequitas View Post
    Speaking of trolling... where is Tequila Monster now that Turris has shown his stuff??
    Hey Turris hasnt gone over the top yet. Buit yeah it would be interesting to hear from him lol

Anyway, I think they need to try Duchene at LW again but if that doesn't work they do need to figure it out with their depth at C. I'd trade Stastny for Bobby Ryan.
    Stashny +++ for Ryan?