Thought it might be worth mentioning for some of the guys in deeper leagues out there. Medlen was an RP with Atlanta. He's been sent to the minors in order to stretch out and become a starter. I love it for the fact that in deep weekly leagues it's nice to have RP starters in a pinch :P Here's some notes from CBS:

"Atlanta pitcher Kris Medlen was optioned to Triple-A Gwinnett on Tuesday in order to transition from a reliever into a starting pitcher for the rotation-struggling Braves, reports MLB.com. Medlen (1-1) has served exclusively out of the bullpen this year in his first full season back from Tommy John surgery. The right-hander has made 21 appearances and owns a 3.49 ERA, a mark that has risen in his past three outings. He will spend the next few weeks stretching out his arm and making starts for Gwinnett. He will likely need two or three starts before being deemed ready to return to the Atlanta rotation.

With the Braves' rotation struggling -- primarily Mike Minor and Randall Delgado -- it's likely a wise decision to prepare Medlen for a starting role as Atlanta already boasts a stellar bullpen. Medlen shuffled in and out of the rotation during the 2010 campaign and made 14 starts for the Braves. He posted a 5-0 record with a 3.86 ERA while fanning 62 batters in 84 innings. He has the potential to be a standout starter and a move out of the bullpen would obviously boost his Fantasy value. Fantasy owners should monitor his progression in the minors for now"

I'm picking him up and keeping my eye on him. Might be able to help out here and there