I am looking to start up an auction style league sometime this off-season but need a little advice before I can. The stats and format aren't that important right now as it's the draft and waiver process that I'm needing advice on.

First off, I'll state what I want the league to do (I don't have the exact numbers worked out quite yet).

Basically I want a live-online auction style draft with a set salary cap. It will be a partial keeper in the sense that every year you have the choice to re-sign each player for a $5 (or whatever the number will be) salary increase. Players not re-signed will go back into the auction for next season.

Prospects will be picked via draft each year and can be called up at anytime. Prospects will be allowed to sit on the farm team for a max of 5 years. Once a player is called up he cannot be returned to the farm team and will take on a salary of $1 (or again, whatever the number works out to).

Waivers will go through once a week and will take the form of a silent auction. Any team can place a bid on any player on the WW for a dollar amount of their choosing (as long as it fits under their salary cap) and the player will go to the highest bidder.

What I was hoping for is first a host that will be able to run this (I prefer Fantrax but it looks like they don't have their auction-style up yet) and some advice on numbers from anyone on the forums who is in a similar style of league. Also should the cap go up after the first year to allow for re-signings before becoming locked?

Any advice would be much appreciated!