Thread: Dobber's Shop

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Dobber's Shop

In the shop, in the Goalie Post Section, I try to choose the full package but it won't add it to the cart. It adds individual items though. It gives the warning "please specify product options"

Home /
    Dobber's Shop /
    Goalie Post Products /
    GOALIE POST - Full Pack

Please specify product option(s).

GOALIE POST - Full Pack

Email to a Friend
    US$8.99
    Details
    Get all three of Goalie Post's offerings for one low price! For what amounts to 74 cents per month, get access to "Email Updates", "Prospects and Rankings", "Reports, Analysis and Tools" for the next 365 days!

GOALIE POST - Full Pack
    More Views

I was able to select the full package for Frozen pool and Dobber's Keeper League Fantasy Hockey Pack.

Dobber Sports Assistant Manager

I've sent this to Dobber. Thanks for the heads up.
    Gates Imbeau
    DobberHockey's HHOF - 2013 Builder's Category
    Twitter: @GM_Gates

I...am your father.

Thank you!
    I'll look into this and see why one will work, but the other won't work... I'll update this post tomorrow (or Monday very latest)
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Expert

I ran into a quirky thing as well Dobbs, sent an email almost 3-4 days ago but no response as of yet. I have the confirmation of the processed order through Paypal for "Dobber's Keeper League Fantasy Hockey Pack 2012 Item # DKLFHP2012" yet when I click on my "Downloads" to try and access my downloads section I recieve the following web error.

"Fatal error: Call to a member function setFinalPrice() on a non-object in /home/dobbersp/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Sales/Model/Quote/Item/Abstract.php on line 73"

I've tried on Safari and Firefox both being updated and still recieve the same error. Just a heads up.
    73M Cap, Partial Keeper: 4F(ANY) 2D, 2G, Year : H2H Daily 2C/2LW/2RW/1F/4D/2G, 16 Teams

Pro

C: Eichel Seguin
    LW: Ovechkin, Lee
    RW: Marner, Palmieri Buchnevich, Simmonds
    D: Karlsson Byfuglien, Petry, Muzzin
    G: Rask, Murray Jarry

Farm (Max 200 GP):
    C. White, Vrana, Hischier, Sikura, DeSmith

Stat Categories

Skaters
    FOW(.1) G(4) A(3) PPG(1.5) PPA(1) SHG(3) SHA(2) GWG(1) SOG(.2) +-(1) PIMS(.1) BLK(.2) HIT(.2)
    Goalies
    W(6) L(-1) SHO(5) SV(0.1) GA(-0.2) GAA(Range of -1 to 8) SV%(Range of -1 to 8)
    Twitter:@RogerWi1co

Dobber Sports Assistant Manager

rifle, good to go. fixed.

smokie, sent your issue. Like Dobber stated above, look for an answer tomorrow or Monday.
    Last edited by GMGates; May 5, 2012 at 1:39 PM.
    Gates Imbeau
    DobberHockey's HHOF - 2013 Builder's Category
    Twitter: @GM_Gates

Dobber Sports Expert

No problem, just encountered an error and figure the supportive thing to do is submit it so at least you guys are aware.
    73M Cap, Partial Keeper: 4F(ANY) 2D, 2G, Year : H2H Daily 2C/2LW/2RW/1F/4D/2G, 16 Teams

Pro

C: Eichel Seguin
    LW: Ovechkin, Lee
    RW: Marner, Palmieri Buchnevich, Simmonds
    D: Karlsson Byfuglien, Petry, Muzzin
    G: Rask, Murray Jarry

Farm (Max 200 GP):
    C. White, Vrana, Hischier, Sikura, DeSmith

Stat Categories

Skaters
    FOW(.1) G(4) A(3) PPG(1.5) PPA(1) SHG(3) SHA(2) GWG(1) SOG(.2) +-(1) PIMS(.1) BLK(.2) HIT(.2)
    Goalies
    W(6) L(-1) SHO(5) SV(0.1) GA(-0.2) GAA(Range of -1 to 8) SV%(Range of -1 to 8)
    Twitter:@RogerWi1co

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by GMGates View Post
    rifle, good to go. fixed.

smokie, sent your issue. Like Dobber stated above, look for an answer tomorrow or Monday.
    Thanks for the quick response.

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Old_Smokie View Post
    I ran into a quirky thing as well Dobbs, sent an email almost 3-4 days ago but no response as of yet. I have the confirmation of the processed order through Paypal for "Dobber's Keeper League Fantasy Hockey Pack 2012 Item # DKLFHP2012" yet when I click on my "Downloads" to try and access my downloads section I recieve the following web error.

"Fatal error: Call to a member function setFinalPrice() on a non-object in /home/dobbersp/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Sales/Model/Quote/Item/Abstract.php on line 73"

I've tried on Safari and Firefox both being updated and still recieve the same error. Just a heads up.
    I'm in the same boat. Thanks for looking into this.
    12 team Rotisserie league (No positional requirements: 7 Keepers of which 2 must be Farm eligible).
    Active Roster consists of: 6 FW, 4 D, 2 G and 6 Bench.
    Scoring Cats: G (10x), A (10x), SOG (10x), HT (10x), BS (10x), PIM (10x), TK (10x), +/- (5x); W (10x), SV (10x), SO (5x)

FW: ​Draisaitl, Pastrnak, Keller, Jarvis, Barbashev, Kyrou, Raymond
    D: Dobson, Nurse, Sergachev, Andersson, Zadorov, York
    G: Oettinger, Raanta, Copley, Vejmelka
    IR: Hamilton
    Farm (165 games for F/D and 100 games for G): Wolf, Fantilli

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by MJ Flex View Post
    I'm in the same boat. Thanks for looking into this.
    That's an interesting one, will look into, hopefully will solve by tomorrow
    Thanks

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Questions for the Dobber's Shop

Hopefully I'm not upsetting anything but I'm curious about a few things.

1) Why are the prices in US dollars. In the past they had always been in Canadian dollars. Now being in USD we now have to pay the conversion rates even if using Paypal.

2) I see a place for a discount coupon. How do we get these coupons or under what condition are we eligible for them.

3) You charge the full HST for Ontario. I had dealt with many on line retailers in Ontario and they had only charged the 5% GST as I'm out of the province. Just curious did you register your shop with the Quebec government? Maybe there is something I do not understand here.

4) Just to make sure I understand you will no longer offer the mega packs as you had done in the past.

I had been buying your guide since the 1st one you had put out many years ago. And was there when you had quite your full time job to build your dobber nation. Your site is still the first one I check out on a daily basis even though I'm not much of a writer.

Anyway just wanted to ask as these minor questions have been bothering me.

Thanks in advance

Randall
    15 Teams Rotisserie league
    12F - 6D - 2G + 4reserves - Sal Cap $27.00 on draft day (not incl. res) $33.00 incl. reserves - max 2 year contract, protecting up to 10 players going into draft. Scoring format F & D "G - A - TPTS - SOG - PIMS - +/-" Goalies - Save pct and Wins

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by Randallizer View Post
    Hopefully I'm not upsetting anything but I'm curious about a few things.

1) Why are the prices in US dollars. In the past they had always been in Canadian dollars. Now being in USD we now have to pay the conversion rates even if using Paypal.
    My credit card processor is US, won't do Canada. The last year I have had credit card US and Paypal CDN. Now they are the same. Couldn't find a Canadian company for this, I'm sure they exist, but the programmer who set this up used this company. After the fact we realized it was US only. But as of yesterday the CDN $ was worth more than the US$ so for now this benefits the CDN customer. Also, with the new Dobber sites about to open up (see the Facebook page for a hint on this), the US customer will have a bigger presence.

2) I see a place for a discount coupon. How do we get these coupons or under what condition are we eligible for them.
    No discount coupons yet. As needed/as I see fit in the future. But glad that the feature is available.

3) You charge the full HST for Ontario. I had dealt with many on line retailers in Ontario and they had only charged the 5% GST as I'm out of the province. Just curious did you register your shop with the Quebec government? Maybe there is something I do not understand here.
    Accountant says so. I listen. I'm based in Ontario and treating it like a shop in Ontario. You walk in, buy something, charged HST

4) Just to make sure I understand you will no longer offer the mega packs as you had done in the past.
    No more Ultimate Fantasy Pack. But if you buy the Keeper Pack AND the Mini Pack, it is the same as the Ultimate Pack - and one dollar cheaper. Mini Packs are on sale every December-January.

I had been buying your guide since the 1st one you had put out many years ago. And was there when you had quite your full time job to build your dobber nation. Your site is still the first one I check out on a daily basis even though I'm not much of a writer.

Anyway just wanted to ask as these minor questions have been bothering me.

Thanks in advance

Randall
    Thanks!