Thread: Login/mobile issues - timeline for fix

Dobber

Default Login/mobile issues - timeline for fix

It is Monday night. Hopefully by Wednesday I will re-launch DobberBaseball as a fixed product. Right now it's seriously broken. I know that everyone who is currently posting on these boards in DobberBaseball notice little or nothing wrong, but I assure you that more than a handful of people are still struggling to get in. And even the ones with no problems would probably be unable to login via the dobberbaseball home page.

Anyway - Wednesday. Fixed.

As for the mobile issue - this is the result of idiot hackers/spammers putting crap somewhere on my site. After dobberbaseball is fixed, I will upgrade my server and security. That will then get rid of the crap, which will then allow Android users to access my sites again. This will be within a week I hope.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Just following up that the full site is still not working on Android. i.e., ramblings will not load.

For the interm the dobberhockey.mobi link is working.

I don't mind being contacted for testing purposes if you need someone @Pope604

I...am your father.

Thanks - I'll take you up on that. The site is moving to a new server, with firewall. No timeline given to me yet, but I would guess it will be within a few days. The third thing we are doing is adding malware software - that part has already been done, so I've heard from some people that their mobile is working now.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi