Thread: Advice on last drop.

Duff69

Default Advice on last drop.

Hi guys,

Here's the players i would consider let go away in my 30 teams, 30 players league (standard cats).

Zack Cox
    Trayvon Robinson
    Jaff Decker
    Simon Castro
    Tanner Scheppers

Your opinion is welcome: WHO WOULD YOU DROP?

I need to drop 1 player.

Thanks a lot!

Dobber Sports Rookie

I'm not the a big Trayvon Robinson fan, so he'd be my drop
    Keeper League:

F) N.Backstrom, E.Malkin, V.Lecavalier, P.Mueller, A.Mcdonald, B.Boyes, A.Hemsky, S.Horcoff, K.Turris, D.Jeffrey, M.Perreault, C.O'Reilly, S.Upshall, M.Erat, S.Gagne, D.Legwand D) S.Souray, M.Streit, A.Babchuk, T.Gilbert, I.Cole, J.Hillen, M.Methot G) B.Elliott, S.Varlamov, C.Ward, J.Reimer P) N.Kadri, E.Kuznetsov, S.Shirokov, V.Tarasenko, J.Blum, OEL, J.Moore, O.Pavelec

Duff69

Thanks,

Honestly, I drafted him in my last round last year just because he was #6 on Dobberbaseball prospects list...

Any other opinions???

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

My first choice to drop would be Tanner Scheppers. He's a reliever who has struggled with his control as he's moved up the minor league ladder. He's also on the Rangers, a squad with a ton of bullpen arms. I just don't think he's going to be much of use for awhile, if ever.

Meanwhile, Robinson finally put it together in the minor leagues last year. He hit .293 at Triple-A and earned a call-up to the big leagues. He's going to strike out a ton and hit for a poor average, but he has power and speed. His level of production with the Mariners depends entirely on playing time. The Mariners hardly have a ton of offensive talent, so Robinson may get a chance.

Dobber Sports Initiate

i agree it comes down to robinson or scheppers. in your format, which is more valuable, a closer, or a hr/sb guy who hits < .240. i don't think either reach fantasy relevance, but that is the path each is currently on.
    dobber pro 2012-2013; campbell conference

c; b richards, ribiero, desharnias, zajac
    lw; sedin, e kane, pacioretty, kunitz
    rw; kessel, callaghan, cole, paranteau
    d; chara, seabrook, souray, leddy, markov, s elliott
    g; rinne, elliott
    bench; garon, giguerre, hodgson, orpik, d roy
    ir; nobody, yet