Thread: Luebke Question

Default Luebke Question

Hey Guys,

every fantasy baseball site has been talking very highly of Luebke and I am always looking for under the radar pitchers. So my question is: Should I drop anyone (team in sig below) for the youngster?

thx!

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Cory Luebke's minor league track record suggests he should be able to adjust to the majors well. The fact that he pitches half his games in Petco Park doesn't hurt, either. I'd drop Casey McGehee in favor of Luebke. I'd expect an ERA around 3.50 and a WHIP around 1.20 the rest of the way.

Hope that helps!

Dobber Sports Rookie

Luebke was under the radar because he started the season as a middle reliever, but yes, he's legit like Mike said for the reason he listed. Wouldn't have a problem with his suggestion of dropping McGehee either.
    Keeper League:

F) N.Backstrom, E.Malkin, V.Lecavalier, P.Mueller, A.Mcdonald, B.Boyes, A.Hemsky, S.Horcoff, K.Turris, D.Jeffrey, M.Perreault, C.O'Reilly, S.Upshall, M.Erat, S.Gagne, D.Legwand D) S.Souray, M.Streit, A.Babchuk, T.Gilbert, I.Cole, J.Hillen, M.Methot G) B.Elliott, S.Varlamov, C.Ward, J.Reimer P) N.Kadri, E.Kuznetsov, S.Shirokov, V.Tarasenko, J.Blum, OEL, J.Moore, O.Pavelec