Quote Originally Posted by EXPOS4EVER View Post
    i'd take the Felix side

King Felix > Pineda
    Cargo > Hamilton
    This. I would basically never make this trade if I owned Felix/Cargo

Dobber Sports Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by bashbrothers09 View Post
    should i do this trade or stand still for my dynasty below
    The Felix/CarGo side absolutely dominates this trade.
    This is one of those once in a lifetime trades.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Take the Felix side and run like hell!!! I prefer both Felix and Cargo over both the other guys
    Semi Keeper League, Points Only, Goalies 2 pt win 3 pt shutout.
    (Pre Auntion/Draft keepers)
    Wingers: Heatly, O'Sullivan, Gaborik (Restricted Free Agent), Okopso (Rookie Proteced)
    Centers: H.Sedin, J.Staal (Restricted Free Agent), Brassard (Rookie Protected)
    Defense: Burns, Whitney, E.J.
    Goalie: Open

Dobber Sports Recruit

Wait, YOU have Hamilton/Pineada? Holy god I need to read more carefully. Yes do this. Fleece away.

i can see the guy trying to sell on a struggling cargo, but he has put it back together as of late and is going to be a 30/30 threat again this year with near 40/40 upside if the stars alighn again for him. Hamilton is deceptivly old, he took forever to reach the majors so the connect for his age can be off (the opposite is true for felix since he has been around forever yet is still very young)

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I'm going to go against the grain a bit here. While I personally would go with the Felix/CarGo end of this trade, I don't think it's as cut and dry as everybody else here. If you compare Pineda's stats to King Felix's this year, they are almost identical in the relevant stats except for ERA, which Pineda is doing better in. Felix has more K's, but an identical K/9 ratio. So if we assume that the pitching stats (W/K/ERA/WHIP) are a wash, since I'll assume that Felix will continue to pitch more innings, rack up more K's and cancel out Pineda's ERA advantage, it comes down to Hamilton vs CarGo.

Everybody's going to tell you to grab CarGo because he's younger, steals bases, and doesn't have the injury history that Hamilton does. If, however, we assume that they will play the same number of games, Hamilton is going to get you comparable or better numbers in every stat except SBs. Now this is a dynasty league, so CarGo's youth certainly is a factor, but Hamilton is going to be productive for the next two or three years, which is as far down the line as I'd ever be willing to look.

Now I'm not saying you should trade Felix/CarGo away, but I will say that if you're a gambler it could pay off. Felix is more proven than Pineda, and CarGo is more healthy than Hamilton, and that's personally how I'd go, but it's not terrible. The real question is what stats do you need? If you're falling behind in SBs then it might make sense to potentially give up some power numbers to add the 30 SBs you'll get with Gonzalez. Like I said at the start, I'd personally go with Felix/CarGo, but I'd also see is I could get anything added to the Hamilton/Pineda side of the deal.
    Fantasy Hockey
    Buy It Now Fantasy Hockey Guide and WIN Your Pool

Dobber Sports Rookie

It's not that lobsided, but Pineda I'm sure will be on an innings count, so the Felix and Cargo side for me.
    Keeper League:

F) N.Backstrom, E.Malkin, V.Lecavalier, P.Mueller, A.Mcdonald, B.Boyes, A.Hemsky, S.Horcoff, K.Turris, D.Jeffrey, M.Perreault, C.O'Reilly, S.Upshall, M.Erat, S.Gagne, D.Legwand D) S.Souray, M.Streit, A.Babchuk, T.Gilbert, I.Cole, J.Hillen, M.Methot G) B.Elliott, S.Varlamov, C.Ward, J.Reimer P) N.Kadri, E.Kuznetsov, S.Shirokov, V.Tarasenko, J.Blum, OEL, J.Moore, O.Pavelec