Thread: fa pitchers available!

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default fa pitchers available!

would you add any of these guys and if so who would you drop!

here is the fa available - j.danks, b.morrow, b.anderson, j.tomlin, k. correia, s.baker, p.hughes, a.chapman

niese had a bad start today, but he would be in your bottom 3 SP. Carrasco is young and developing and Bedard may not be able to keep this turn around going for ever. I think all 3 will have a 2nd half regression (most rookies seeing a first full season do).

Morrow is the only guy i like on that list, but he is on a similar level to carrasco or bedard. Morrow will get a ton of K

I'd pick up Danks and Morrow over Bedard and Niese.

I'm actually very surprised that they're even available. I'm in three 12 team leagues and they're not available in any.

Dobber Sports Recruit

I'd say Danks for sure. Are holds really that big of a deal? I'd consider getting rid of Downs.

Dobber Sports Recruit

got rid of downs and picked up a.crow and dropped niese and picked up morrow. Should i pick up danks and drop who morrow or matusz

Dobber Sports Rookie

Matusz is going to be a good one, but trying to get his timing back. Depends if you're looking for long term outlook, but Danks over Matusz if you want to make a change (which I'd do personally).
    Keeper League:

F) N.Backstrom, E.Malkin, V.Lecavalier, P.Mueller, A.Mcdonald, B.Boyes, A.Hemsky, S.Horcoff, K.Turris, D.Jeffrey, M.Perreault, C.O'Reilly, S.Upshall, M.Erat, S.Gagne, D.Legwand D) S.Souray, M.Streit, A.Babchuk, T.Gilbert, I.Cole, J.Hillen, M.Methot G) B.Elliott, S.Varlamov, C.Ward, J.Reimer P) N.Kadri, E.Kuznetsov, S.Shirokov, V.Tarasenko, J.Blum, OEL, J.Moore, O.Pavelec

i would take matusz since he has ace upside, but the Os are starting to prove they cannot teach throwers how to pitch.