Thread: what would you do to help this dynasty team

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default what would you do to help this dynasty team

who should i offer in trades?

Dobber Sports Recruit

Are you in a position to win this year? The team is pretty solid as-is, but...

To me, the trading pieces are Berkman and Bedard while possible.

Olivo is one of the biggest holes on your team but good luck prying a top catcher out of anyones hands.

I haven't been paying attention to where Gordon is playing this season, but if he's going to lose 3B eligibility next season then it would be worth getting someone there.

Having Cabrera and Votto on the same team is nuts. It's great that you can run one of those guys out there in the util slot.

Dobber Sports Rookie

You're going to need a third base upgrade for next year, so would offer up either Berkman for a potential guy like Adrian Beltre. Could also look at a possible Boesch for Moustakas kind of deal or something along those lines. Without knowing what position you're in and such, it's hard to say.
    Keeper League:

F) N.Backstrom, E.Malkin, V.Lecavalier, P.Mueller, A.Mcdonald, B.Boyes, A.Hemsky, S.Horcoff, K.Turris, D.Jeffrey, M.Perreault, C.O'Reilly, S.Upshall, M.Erat, S.Gagne, D.Legwand D) S.Souray, M.Streit, A.Babchuk, T.Gilbert, I.Cole, J.Hillen, M.Methot G) B.Elliott, S.Varlamov, C.Ward, J.Reimer P) N.Kadri, E.Kuznetsov, S.Shirokov, V.Tarasenko, J.Blum, OEL, J.Moore, O.Pavelec

Dobber Sports Recruit

i am tied for 1st as i kill him in hitting but he kills me in pityching as he has weaver, shields, verlander, gallardo, haren, britton, cahill, vogelsong

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default ivan nova

what about adding I.nova, beachy, j.lyles, r.dempster

Dobber Sports Rookie

Beachy would be a nice grab and would sub him for Morrow or Hellickson personally.
    Keeper League:

F) N.Backstrom, E.Malkin, V.Lecavalier, P.Mueller, A.Mcdonald, B.Boyes, A.Hemsky, S.Horcoff, K.Turris, D.Jeffrey, M.Perreault, C.O'Reilly, S.Upshall, M.Erat, S.Gagne, D.Legwand D) S.Souray, M.Streit, A.Babchuk, T.Gilbert, I.Cole, J.Hillen, M.Methot G) B.Elliott, S.Varlamov, C.Ward, J.Reimer P) N.Kadri, E.Kuznetsov, S.Shirokov, V.Tarasenko, J.Blum, OEL, J.Moore, O.Pavelec

i agree with above that the 2 tweaks looking forward are a real 3rd and a younger OF than berkman (and maybe more healthy than hamilton and cruz). if you have a chance at first be warry of trading old guys for youth that is not on the same level yet