Thread: Travis Wood or...? Waver fodder.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Travis Wood or...? Waver fodder.

League in sig. Weekly starts.

With my lineup, is Wood worth keeping around? Keeper worth?

There's a bunch of waver fodder floating around and I'm just trying to figure out who to pick up to slot into the Util position.

Wood for Casilla short-term just to get a point boost?

Think I'm going to drop Fowler for Chavez and throw him in there. Won't keep either of those guys anyway.

Or should I go the way of the latest craze and pickup a prospect? I was thinking of Hak-Ju Lee just for his name!

thx

Dobber Sports Rookie

Yes, you can afford to make this move.
    Keeper League:

F) N.Backstrom, E.Malkin, V.Lecavalier, P.Mueller, A.Mcdonald, B.Boyes, A.Hemsky, S.Horcoff, K.Turris, D.Jeffrey, M.Perreault, C.O'Reilly, S.Upshall, M.Erat, S.Gagne, D.Legwand D) S.Souray, M.Streit, A.Babchuk, T.Gilbert, I.Cole, J.Hillen, M.Methot G) B.Elliott, S.Varlamov, C.Ward, J.Reimer P) N.Kadri, E.Kuznetsov, S.Shirokov, V.Tarasenko, J.Blum, OEL, J.Moore, O.Pavelec

Dobber Sports Recruit

OK thanks. I just noticed Freddy Sanchez and Daniel Murphy have recently become FA's as well. So now I have a decision to make on who I want to occupy my Util spot for a week or two

Edit: And Torres.

Last edit (I promise): And Dee Gordon just got called up as the regular SS. I can still drop Wood/Fowler for basically anyone better, but Gordon can occupy my util spot if he shows well this week.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Sounds good - a chance I'd be willing to take.
    Keeper League:

F) N.Backstrom, E.Malkin, V.Lecavalier, P.Mueller, A.Mcdonald, B.Boyes, A.Hemsky, S.Horcoff, K.Turris, D.Jeffrey, M.Perreault, C.O'Reilly, S.Upshall, M.Erat, S.Gagne, D.Legwand D) S.Souray, M.Streit, A.Babchuk, T.Gilbert, I.Cole, J.Hillen, M.Methot G) B.Elliott, S.Varlamov, C.Ward, J.Reimer P) N.Kadri, E.Kuznetsov, S.Shirokov, V.Tarasenko, J.Blum, OEL, J.Moore, O.Pavelec