Thread: Jordan zimmerrman

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Jordan zimmerrman

Is he worth a pickup seeing he has two starts this week against the giants and padres?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Yes, pick up Ryan Zimmerman. His success has been overshadowed by the efforts of other young pitchers Michael Pineda and Alexi Ogando, but the talented and youthful Nationals hurler has been impressive this season. He hasn't racked up the strikeouts and pitches for a less-than-stellar team, but he'll be able to help keep your ERA and WHIP numbers down this week.

I have him in several leagues of varying size and type. He's been very reliable this year. Check his game log.

Mike Schmidt

DobberBaseball Writer

Dobber Sports Rookie

Agreed. Been very high on Zimmerman all year as well.
    Keeper League:

F) N.Backstrom, E.Malkin, V.Lecavalier, P.Mueller, A.Mcdonald, B.Boyes, A.Hemsky, S.Horcoff, K.Turris, D.Jeffrey, M.Perreault, C.O'Reilly, S.Upshall, M.Erat, S.Gagne, D.Legwand D) S.Souray, M.Streit, A.Babchuk, T.Gilbert, I.Cole, J.Hillen, M.Methot G) B.Elliott, S.Varlamov, C.Ward, J.Reimer P) N.Kadri, E.Kuznetsov, S.Shirokov, V.Tarasenko, J.Blum, OEL, J.Moore, O.Pavelec

Dobber Sports Recruit

Triple agree! I drafted him in about the 18th round in my dynasty league and have just waited until the QS started rolling in. Not many ppl knew who he was. They do now lol

Dobber Sports Recruit

thanks guys. picked him up. now who do i bench to start him.. britton against oakland (outman), cueto against giants (bumgarner), gallardo against mets (niese), or hamels against the dodgers (kuroda). I was leaning towards britton.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Britton or Cueto for me.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Britton
    Keeper League:

F) N.Backstrom, E.Malkin, V.Lecavalier, P.Mueller, A.Mcdonald, B.Boyes, A.Hemsky, S.Horcoff, K.Turris, D.Jeffrey, M.Perreault, C.O'Reilly, S.Upshall, M.Erat, S.Gagne, D.Legwand D) S.Souray, M.Streit, A.Babchuk, T.Gilbert, I.Cole, J.Hillen, M.Methot G) B.Elliott, S.Varlamov, C.Ward, J.Reimer P) N.Kadri, E.Kuznetsov, S.Shirokov, V.Tarasenko, J.Blum, OEL, J.Moore, O.Pavelec

Dobber Sports Recruit

K I benched britton. Noticed bumgarner was just dropped would he be worth a pickup? If so who do I drop/trade?

Dobber Sports Recruit

Yes I think so. If you can only keep 9 or 10 players depending on where you finish, I can't see Teheran being one of them (unless there are special rules for minor league players).

Dobber Sports Recruit

Yeah there's a prospect draft on the 14th and if a prospect has played this yr u can pick him up and stash him on the bench then using one of ur picks u can send him to the minors. 50 ip or 100 ab limit.

Dobber Sports Rookie

If you have special rules for Teheran would drop Zambrano.
    Keeper League:

Dobber Sports Recruit

Only problem if I drop zambrano I would need to pick up a rp as zambrano is my 2nd rp. So I'm still stuck.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Cut bait with Britton then.
    Keeper League: