Thread: Kershaw for Ubaldo + McCann

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Kershaw for Ubaldo + McCann

I give away Kershaw and get Ubaldo and McCann. It's a keeper league and both players i get back I'd keep, assuming ubaldo is normal again. Thoughts?
    10-Team Keeper League, H2H - (keepers are in brackets, along with the round they are 'kept' in)
    G/A/+-/PPP/GWG, W/SV%/GAA/SO

3C- Matthews (1)
    3LW -
    3RW - Draisatl (18), Rantanen (18)
    3D -
    2G - Hart (18), Dubnyk (18)
    5Bn -

Dobber Sports Rookie

Not as much a fan of this trade. What catchers are eligible on the wire? Who potentially could this other owner pick up? Sounds like he's trying to push McCann on you meaning there must be another catcher on the wire equally as good.
    Keeper League:

F) N.Backstrom, E.Malkin, V.Lecavalier, P.Mueller, A.Mcdonald, B.Boyes, A.Hemsky, S.Horcoff, K.Turris, D.Jeffrey, M.Perreault, C.O'Reilly, S.Upshall, M.Erat, S.Gagne, D.Legwand D) S.Souray, M.Streit, A.Babchuk, T.Gilbert, I.Cole, J.Hillen, M.Methot G) B.Elliott, S.Varlamov, C.Ward, J.Reimer P) N.Kadri, E.Kuznetsov, S.Shirokov, V.Tarasenko, J.Blum, OEL, J.Moore, O.Pavelec

imported_shallowfrozenwater

i don't like it either. i'd want to see more of Ubaldo to be sure that he's fine and i hate the idea of trading Kershaw in a keeper. if you kept McCann then which of your keeps are you not keeping here?
    i'd just pass.