Thread: My Salas & Turner for his Gallardo

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default My Salas & Turner for his Gallardo

I just got offered a deal from a GM that is in need of RP and 2B help. I have Axford, Cordero, Santos, and Broxton as my RP's and Phillips and K. Johnson as my 2B's.

Do you think Gallardo is worth the offer?

Thanks,

Dobber Sports Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by Jechpamc View Post
    I just got offered a deal from a GM that is in need of RP and 2B help. I have Axford, Cordero, Santos, and Broxton as my RP's and Phillips and K. Johnson as my 2B's.

Do you think Gallardo is worth the offer?

Thanks,
    Two waiver wire players, one will be replaced by Wright and who knows if the Cards trade or replace Salas. Gallardo is heating up too!
    Take it.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Take it and run. This is a very lobsided deal in your favour.
    Keeper League:

F) N.Backstrom, E.Malkin, V.Lecavalier, P.Mueller, A.Mcdonald, B.Boyes, A.Hemsky, S.Horcoff, K.Turris, D.Jeffrey, M.Perreault, C.O'Reilly, S.Upshall, M.Erat, S.Gagne, D.Legwand D) S.Souray, M.Streit, A.Babchuk, T.Gilbert, I.Cole, J.Hillen, M.Methot G) B.Elliott, S.Varlamov, C.Ward, J.Reimer P) N.Kadri, E.Kuznetsov, S.Shirokov, V.Tarasenko, J.Blum, OEL, J.Moore, O.Pavelec

Dobber Sports Recruit

I own Gallardo in 2 leagues and would almost laugh at that offer. I don't care how much help I need in the infield or RP, you're not getting my YoGa for that

Good deal for you.

good god....

take the deal plz

Dobber Sports Rookie

Thanks guys for your input I took the deal quickly before he could change his mind, my thoughts were the same, I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming.